Men in women's bathrooms

I notice that the people who are fine with a male in a bathroom with their 8-year old daughter are the same people who would be fine with their scantily-clad 18-year old daughter alone at a frat party with a bunch of horny, drunk football players.

Oh yeah? Who would these "same people" be? My daughter, who is now 14, has been in a bathroom with a "male" by the bigot's definition. In fact, I sent my daughter into the bathroom with said "male". I was busy at a gay parenting group function and my my daughter had to pee. The trans woman helping me took her. Never once was I concerned with her safety.

Two of my daughter's best friends were molested. One by her father, another by her step father. My daughter was far, far, far safer in the restroom with that "male" (who is not a male, you fucking bigots) than she was on sleepovers with her friends.

Ok let's have 3 bathrooms -
Men
Women
Sexual Perverts
Can we have one for ignorant bigots like yourself? Im no pervert
So if I, a pre-operative transgender woman decides to go to the bathroom you believe I should use the men's room. Even though the only way you're really going to tell I have penis is if I use the urinal. That's absurd. Totally absurd. I'm not using the men's restroom in skirt.

Then don't use a public restroom.

There is no difference in the men's restroom, it also has stalls.

What is absurd is that you don't have any respect for others.
So it's okay for little Tommy to wonder why that nice lady went into the men's room, but not Lisa to not even pay attention to that nice lady who sat in the stall next to her.

Got it.

I have the UTMOST respect for others. I would never use a public locker room, not until my GRS is done and over with. But to use the restroom? Sorry, no if I'm in female attire, then I use the ladies room, plain and simple.

I notice that the people who are fine with a male in a bathroom with their 8-year old daughter are the same people who would be fine with their scantily-clad 18-year old daughter alone at a frat party with a bunch of horny, drunk football players.

Oh yeah? Who would these "same people" be? My daughter, who is now 14, has been in a bathroom with a "male" by the bigot's definition. In fact, I sent my daughter into the bathroom with said "male". I was busy at a gay parenting group function and my my daughter had to pee. The trans woman helping me took her. Never once was I concerned with her safety.

Two of my daughter's best friends were molested. One by her father, another by her step father. My daughter was far, far, far safer in the restroom with that "male" (who is not a male, you fucking bigots) than she was on sleepovers with her friends.
Is there something in my post that is incorrect?

Didn't we get to enjoy all these sort of hysterical horror stories over allowing gays to serve in the military?

...and now that's ancient history.

gay1.jpg

It's not political correctness, it simple correctness.

Who are you going to beat up and why would you do it? You're going to beat this guy up because he uses the men's room but has a vagina?

No... it's liberal knucklehead stupidity is what it is.

I'm not going to beat anyone up for using a MENS room. I don't have a problem with vaginas in a MENS room. My problem is with penises in a WOMENS room... I am not going to tolerate penises in the restroom with my daughter, and IF I should encounter such a thing, someone is going to get hurt very badly. I promise that.

How, you think I and people like myself are a threat to your daughter? Please. We are just women, trying to use the restroom. Also, I've been in restrooms, with my penis with daughters, so have thousands of others. We go in, we sit, we do our business, we leave. What are you going to do about that?

I don't want your penis in the restroom with my daughter. I don't care what you're doing. If I catch you and your penis in a public restroom with my daughter, you're going to wish you were dead. And hey... I am tolerant... a lot of fathers out there aren't.

How are you going to catch them, pee pee police?

Well now, you were at a gay parenting group huh? Of course she's safe in that bathroom!

"Men in women's bathrooms"

…is an idiotic nonissue, a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right in an effort to conceal their unwarranted contempt for transgender Americans, and ‘justify’ disadvantaging transgender Americans through force of law.
Please don't say "the right", that's both intellectually bigoted and wrong. I've run into bigotry from lefties as well. I prefer to say "Willfully ignorant" as it's far more accurate.
You are sick. The willfully ignorant individuals are those who encourage & support your behavior because the put "feelings" ahead of biological reality.

Kinda like that stupid woman who ran a chapter of the NAACP and got the job by "claiming" she was something she was not, black.
Just because you proclaimed something to be true doesn't make it so. If it were biology would bend to your will but it does not.
Okay, so we can place you firmly in the willfully ignorant and add a side of hatefully bigoted too.

You are more then welcome to live in your hateful world, spew your hateful nonsense. I was born male, I lived many years trying to live up to that. I listened and even feared the ignorance you spew.

I finally realized that's all it was, fear and ignorance, I didn't have to be afraid, or ignorant.

So here's the thing little man, I'm not sick. I am quite sane. I am not ignorant of biology, I am painfully aware of it. I also understand life is to short to live in fear of bad people like yourself.

You seem to think I'd be fine with allowing my daughter to be scantily clad at a frat party because I'm fine with allowing transexuals to use the restroom of the gender with which they associate. Do you believe that to be the case because I let my daughter, when she was 5, accompany a preoperative trans women into the women's restroom?

You really shouldn't bring your family into this discussion. I am going to refrain from posting what I think about this post.

"Men in women's bathrooms"

…is an idiotic nonissue, a ridiculous red herring fallacy contrived by the right in an effort to conceal their unwarranted contempt for transgender Americans, and ‘justify’ disadvantaging transgender Americans through force of law.
Please don't say "the right", that's both intellectually bigoted and wrong. I've run into bigotry from lefties as well. I prefer to say "Willfully ignorant" as it's far more accurate.
You are sick. The willfully ignorant individuals are those who encourage & support your behavior because the put "feelings" ahead of biological reality.

Kinda like that stupid woman who ran a chapter of the NAACP and got the job by "claiming" she was something she was not, black.
Just because you proclaimed something to be true doesn't make it so. If it were biology would bend to your will but it does not.
Okay, so we can place you firmly in the willfully ignorant and add a side of hatefully bigoted too.

You are more then welcome to live in your hateful world, spew your hateful nonsense. I was born male, I lived many years trying to live up to that. I listened and even feared the ignorance you spew.

I finally realized that's all it was, fear and ignorance, I didn't have to be afraid, or ignorant.

So here's the thing little man, I'm not sick. I am quite sane. I am not ignorant of biology, I am painfully aware of it. I also understand life is to short to live in fear of bad people like yourself.
Call me anything you like freak. Matters not as I am mentally sound so the implication that "I'M SOMETHING I'M NOT" is irrelevant because I know the facts.
Find a psychiatrist and get help...

How are you going to catch them, pee pee police?

Maybe so, maybe us concerned fathers need to start a movement of our own? We can find adult women to patrol the WOMENS rooms for penises and report anything they see. If that's what we need to do these days, maybe we should?

I am so fed up with this idiotic conversation, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. Keep your goddamn pervert asses out of my daughter's restroom or die motherfuckers!

Who are you going to beat up and why would you do it? You're going to beat this guy up because he uses the men's room but has a vagina?

I'm not going to beat anyone up for using a MENS room. I don't have a problem with vaginas in a MENS room. My problem is with penises in a WOMENS room... I am not going to tolerate penises in the restroom with my daughter, and IF I should encounter such a thing, someone is going to get hurt very badly. I promise that.

Has a penis...

635619414696153438-Screen-Shot-2015-03-14-at-2.02.00-PM.jpg

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

x_30_dtl_tgkids_essay_120707.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Gonna beat her up?

You seem to think I'd be fine with allowing my daughter to be scantily clad at a frat party because I'm fine with allowing transexuals to use the restroom of the gender with which they associate. Do you believe that to be the case because I let my daughter, when she was 5, accompany a preoperative trans women into the women's restroom?
I'm merely expressing an observation.

We're told in another thread that anyone who thinks a woman is increasing her risk of being attacked by behaving in certain ways hates women (or something, who knows).

If you don't agree with that, then you would be an exception to the rule.

You really shouldn't bring your family into this discussion. I am going to refrain from posting what I think about this post.

I'm not, I'm asking Mac a question about parenting. He seems to think I'm a bad parent and would throw my naked daughter to drunk football players without a care, because I let her go into the bathroom with a trans woman. I'd like Mac to confirm that is what he believes. He certainly implied that.

You're a real tough guy, guess what. She's already been in a restroom with a Transgender person. The statistics say it's likely, and more likely each and every day.

You have a real problem with people not agreeing with your morality.

Call me anything you like freak. Matters not as I am mentally sound so the implication that "I'M SOMETHING I'M NOT" is irrelevant because I know the facts.
Find a psychiatrist and get help...
Okay, I have.
Been to quite a few. Do you know some magic therapy I've missed? I played football in hs, we even took the Kansas 6A State Championship in 94, I played Defensive End. How about getting married having a couple of kids, being "dad". Yeah tried that. I even spent ten years in the military protecting your rights. In every one of those endeavors, I did the best I could, and still didn't fix the issue.
So how do I stop being who I am? That's like asking the left handed guy to throw right handed because you think it's wrong to be left handed.

I'm merely expressing an observation.

We're told in another thread that anyone who thinks a woman is increasing her risk of being attacked by behaving in certain ways hates women (or something, who knows).

If you don't agree with that, then you would be an exception to the rule.

How about you throw a little context in next time then. Perhaps a link or two.

Then we can have the discussion in that thread instead of derailing this one with some pet peeve of yours.

Forum List

Back