Men in women's bathrooms

SmokeALib

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
OK so your 8 year old daughter is in the women's bathroom washing her hands. A man, who thinks he's a woman, walks in, whips his dick out in front of her, and takes a leak.
OK with you?
If it is, you are one sick piece of shit.
Another wonderful democratic policy to add to their list.
And Bruce Springsteen: Fuck You. Your music sucks and apparently you do too. Pansy Ass worthless POS.
This country is fucked.

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...

So how is Dad going to prevent Maurice from whipping out his dick in front of his daughter? I'm sure gender neutral rest rooms wil have to accommodate a full range of first amendment rights to piss in a manner you prefer. That would include urinals for women avec penis, women sans penis who prefer the straddle urinal, stalls with and without doors for those who might want to share all manner of sights and sounds as they perform evacuation rituals never before attempted. It's an exciting time to be an American......yo.

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...

Here's my stand on this.............

If you have a Wanker...........go to the men's bathroom.

If you don't go to the women's bathroom..........

If you don't know which one you have.........check yourself into a mental hospital..

note: not one bit of damned concern about little boys seeing a vag.....how in the hell do you narrowed minded people exist? so paranoid of life...

Libtardism is a sickness. It will be fatal at some time.

bathroom.jpg

RegressiveParasite should be here any minute pissing and moaning about deviants rights and bigotry.

This is real simple. If you have a penis, you have no business in a women's rest room. It has nothing to do with homophobia or insensitivity to gender identity. Penis between the legs-- no ladies room. Simple. If trannies need accommodation, use the men's room.

I can't understand why there is suddenly some big huge problem of injustice with this now. I think it's simply a matter of the LGBT crowd not having anything new to whine and moan about now that they've gotten Gay Marriage. It's part of that "slippery slope" that everyone warned about. Once you start accommodating sexual lifestyles with the law, there is no putting that genie back in the bottle.

That's all a little girl needs is for Agnus to sit down next to her and start blowing out. Asking her if everything is coming out OK over there

-Geaux

one does need to realize that gender neutral bathrooms will allow dads to go in with daughters.....i am so sick of this protecting your kids bullshit when what greater protection do you have...with the ability to accompany your child in the bathroom? yall are so full of homophobia you dont consider anything else...
Could an argument for allowing transvestites in women's restrooms be more stupider? Think the lady in there with that dad and daughter might be upset over it?

omg how does dad keep anyone from whipping out their dicks....as a female ...i assure you .....the dicks some pervert has exposed in public has never been in or near a bathroom...parking lots..yes, hidden doorways yes.....not one damned bathroom...
Maybe because womens restrooms have been traditionally a safe haven where no male would dare enter. But thanks to all you neoQueers, those traditions are coming under fire. 4 more years of fageral rule and this nation is fucked.

Forum List

Back