Men in women's bathrooms

It's not political correctness, it simple correctness.

Who are you going to beat up and why would you do it? You're going to beat this guy up because he uses the men's room but has a vagina?

No... it's liberal knucklehead stupidity is what it is.

I'm not going to beat anyone up for using a MENS room. I don't have a problem with vaginas in a MENS room. My problem is with penises in a WOMENS room... I am not going to tolerate penises in the restroom with my daughter, and IF I should encounter such a thing, someone is going to get hurt very badly. I promise that.

Has a penis...

635619414696153438-Screen-Shot-2015-03-14-at-2.02.00-PM.jpg

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

x_30_dtl_tgkids_essay_120707.blocks_desktop_large.jpg

Gonna beat her up?

It would be a hate crime, so problem solved and they can comfortably go into the men's room

How are you going to catch them, pee pee police?

Maybe so, maybe us concerned fathers need to start a movement of our own? We can find adult women to patrol the WOMENS rooms for penises and report anything they see. If that's what we need to do these days, maybe we should?

I am so fed up with this idiotic conversation, I don't even want to discuss it anymore. Keep your goddamn pervert asses out of my daughter's restroom or die motherfuckers!
You'll die first, and your daughter will get to bury daddy, who died attacking a "man in a dress". She'll be real proud of you then.

Who are you going to beat up and why would you do it? You're going to beat this guy up because he uses the men's room but has a vagina?

I'm not going to beat anyone up for using a MENS room. I don't have a problem with vaginas in a MENS room. My problem is with penises in a WOMENS room... I am not going to tolerate penises in the restroom with my daughter, and IF I should encounter such a thing, someone is going to get hurt very badly. I promise that.

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

It would be a hate crime, so problem solved and they can comfortably go into the men's room

Do you and Grandpa Pointingmonkey start drinking together early in the morning?

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

I'm sure you know what all the kiddies have in their pants.

What's your implication with that statement? These are trans children. They cannot get the surgery at that age.
Did you know that in order to get gender reassignment surgery that you must live as the gender you are reassigning to for one year? Where would you like people to pee when they are living as the gender they are changing to but have not yet "gone all the way"?

Here's what you get when you bigots and haters demand that people "use the restroom based on their physical anatomy":

And what you are going to get with your stupid political correctness, is a lot of transvestites being severely harmed by people like me who are not going to tolerate this. So if you want to pick this mountain to die on, that's entirely up to you. Call me names, rant and rave, protest and boycott... you're not bringing your penis in the restroom with my daughter. Try it and die.

Shut up. You aren't going to kill anyone. You are a talker. People who do....don't talk first.

You're a real tough guy, guess what. She's already been in a restroom with a Transgender person. The statistics say it's likely, and more likely each and every day.
No the statistics don't lol.

Your mental illness is so rare that you're more likely to never see one than run into one.

Just like your "condition" is a figment of your imagination so too is the fact that you comprise some large portion of ANY community.

Like I said earlier, pretend is not a reflection of reality.

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

I'm not the one pointing out childrens genitalia.

You are sounding kinda creepy

Call me anything you like freak. Matters not as I am mentally sound so the implication that "I'M SOMETHING I'M NOT" is irrelevant because I know the facts.
Find a psychiatrist and get help...
Okay, I have.
Been to quite a few. Do you know some magic therapy I've missed? I played football in hs, we even took the Kansas 6A State Championship in 94, I played Defensive End. How about getting married having a couple of kids, being "dad". Yeah tried that. I even spent ten years in the military protecting your rights. In every one of those endeavors, I did the best I could, and still didn't fix the issue.
So how do I stop being who I am? That's like asking the left handed guy to throw right handed because you think it's wrong to be left handed.
There is a drug that has been proven in clinical studies to reverse your condition.

Call me anything you like freak. Matters not as I am mentally sound so the implication that "I'M SOMETHING I'M NOT" is irrelevant because I know the facts.
Okay, I have.
Been to quite a few. Do you know some magic therapy I've missed? I played football in hs, we even took the Kansas 6A State Championship in 94, I played Defensive End. How about getting married having a couple of kids, being "dad". Yeah tried that. I even spent ten years in the military protecting your rights. In every one of those endeavors, I did the best I could, and still didn't fix the issue.
So how do I stop being who I am? That's like asking the left handed guy to throw right handed because you think it's wrong to be left handed.
There is a drug that has been proven in clinical studies to reverse your condition.
Wait, really, what drug is this. First I've heard of it. Do you have more information.

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

I had enough respect for you to not shred you for your parenting decisions so kindly fuck off.

I notice that the people who are fine with a male in a bathroom with their 8-year old daughter are the same people who would be fine with their scantily-clad 18-year old daughter alone at a frat party with a bunch of horny, drunk football players.

You do? Name someone. You completely pulled that from your ass.

I'm not OK with a male in the restroom with my daughter....and she's 19. But....a transgendered woman in there with her is fine.

We don't allow men to do anything to women or girls than they have not already been able to do. These laws don't give perverts any more freedom to be perverts than they have always had. You have never known whether or not a freak was hiding in a stall in a ladies room waiting for an 8 year old girl. This is all bullshit.

How do our resident nutbags feel about the fact that their sons have been in restrooms with gay men many many times in their lives? Is that a problem?

Earmuffs, bitch.

Last edited:

You're a real tough guy, guess what. She's already been in a restroom with a Transgender person. The statistics say it's likely, and more likely each and every day.

Your mental illness is so rare that you're more likely to never see one than run into one.

Just like your "condition" is a figment of your imagination so too is the fact that you comprise some large portion of ANY community.

You really do live in a world of willful ignorance don't you?

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

I had enough respect for you to not shred you for your parenting decisions so kindly fuck off.

You can't shred anyone. Why do you weirdos always have to talk so tough. You are not capable of "shredding" Seawytch regarding parenting or any other subject. You can't even wrap your tiny brain around this simple issue.

Last edited:
Okay, I have.
Wait, really, what drug is this. First I've heard of it. Do you have more information.
It has been a while since I read about it so I will have to do some searching to find the info. In the mean time check this out...

Sex changes are not effective, say researchers

You really do live in a world of willful ignorance don't you?
No I just read medical studies since the topic has become so hot in the political realm. The things I've read do not match your rhetoric. The last stat I remember seeing was that transgender comprise .005%

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

Go ahead, try to "shred" me for my parenting. What parenting skill will you "shred" me over? Letting a trans woman take my 5 year old to the restroom or letting her have sleepovers with "normal" families where the daddies were diddling their daughters?

Has a penis...

gonna beat her up?

Has a penis

Gonna beat her up?

Go ahead, try to "shred" me for my parenting. What parenting skill will you "shred" me over? Letting a trans woman take my 5 year old to the restroom or letting her have sleepovers with "normal" families where the daddies were diddling their daughters?
I already told you I am not going there. FAMILY IS OFF LIMITS.

Forum List

Back