Men in women's bathrooms

Why are you wanting women and girls to be forced to share their intimate communal hygiene areas with deranged men?

How is a woman being harmed by a trans woman peeing?
it's called rights. again, you don't care for women's rights. we get it. fk women. Why can't the trans use the stall in the men's room? why do they need privacy only in a women's restroom. you never answered your own fking question.

Which rights? A transwoman pees in a bathroom.....and what right does *anyone* lose?

You're getting uselessly vague for a reason, JC. As we both know that a trans woman peeing in a bathroom harms no one.

A woman in a bathroom still has privacy. As everyone has their own stall.
exactly what is the confused man losing by peeing in the men's room stall? what is it? you can't answer it, so conclusion is that the confused man wants to see women's privates. sicko's. you must like that as well eh?

Laughing......and when I ask you what right a woman loses when a trans woman pees you've got nothing.

Thank you for proving my point. A trans woman peeing harms no one.
Laughing, what rights is a confused man losing by peeing in a men's room stall? you can't. trashed.

How is a woman being harmed by a trans woman peeing?
it's called rights. again, you don't care for women's rights. we get it. fk women. Why can't the trans use the stall in the men's room? why do they need privacy only in a women's restroom. you never answered your own fking question.

Which rights? A transwoman pees in a bathroom.....and what right does *anyone* lose?

You're getting uselessly vague for a reason, JC. As we both know that a trans woman peeing in a bathroom harms no one.

exactly what is the confused man losing by peeing in the men's room stall? what is it? you can't answer it, so conclusion is that the confused man wants to see women's privates. sicko's. you must like that as well eh?

Laughing......and when I ask you what right a woman loses when a trans woman pees you've got nothing.

Laughing, what rights is a confused man losing by peeing in a men's room stall? you can't. trashed.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing yourself. A trans woman per the woman herself and the APA.

I'm gonna go with the trans woman citing her own gender identity over you pretending to speak for her. Especially since you don't even know what gender identity is.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing yourself. A trans woman per the woman herself and the APA.

I'm gonna go with the trans woman citing her own gender identity over you pretending to speak for her. Especially since you don't even know what gender identity is.
confused man can pee in a stall in the men's room just as easy as illegally entering a woman's stall. you can't deny it. you lose.

confused man can pee in a stall in the men's room just as easy as illegally entering a woman's stall. you can't deny it. you lose.

Transwomen can use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. And it harms no one.

You can't deny it.

And neither could Target, Macy's, Trump Tower, or a litany of other businesses. A list that continues to grow.

Transwomen can use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. And it harms no one.

You can't deny it.

And neither could Target, Macy's, Trump Tower, or a litany of other businesses. A list that continues to grow.
you're confused, just like the men. there is no law that allows that. sorry. you still haven't answer the question on why the private stall in the men's room is different than the one in the women's? why? tick tock

You can't deny it.

you're confused, just like the men. there is no law that allows that. sorry. you still haven't answer the question on why the private stall in the men's room is different than the one in the women's? why? tick tock
You don't need a law to 'allow' something. All you need is the lack of any law preventing it. And in an increasing number of states, there's nothing preventing a trans woman from using the bathroom that meets her gender identity.

Again, JC.....your ilk are losing this debate with greater and greater recognition and acceptance of trans folks as the years go on. And the reason is simple:

A transwoman using the bathroom harms no one. She's just peeing.

You can't deny it.

You don't need a law to 'allow' something. All you need is the lack of any law preventing it. And in an increasing number of states, there's nothing preventing a trans woman from using the bathroom that meets her gender identity.

As it harms no one.
then why does the confused man need to change rooms? you keep defeating your own point. nice. I'm enjoying this.

You can't deny it.

As it harms no one.
then why does the confused man need to change rooms? you keep defeating your own point. nice. I'm enjoying this.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing you....a person who doesn't even know what gender identity is. And yet pretends to lecture all trans folks on their own gender identity.

Why wouldn't a trans woman use the ladies room?

You can't deny it.

As it harms no one.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing you....a person who doesn't even know what gender identity is. And yet pretends to lecture all trans folks on their own gender identity.

cause there is no such gender. a man uses the men's room and you still haven't answer how the man's privacy is affected in a man's stall? I'm still waiting the clock continues to tick..... tick tock.

You can't deny it.

As it harms no one.

cause there is no such gender. a man uses the men's room and you still haven't answer how the man's privacy is affected in a man's stall? I'm still waiting the clock continues to tick..... tick tock.

Again, says you, pretending you know what gender identity is.

But trans women don't choose their bathroom based on *your* wholly ignorant understanding of gender identity. You don't play a role in this.

And a transwoman peeing in a bathroom harms no one.

As it harms no one.

But trans women don't choose their bathroom based on *your* wholly ignorant understanding of gender identity. You don't play a role in this.

even in the gender of the person. thanks for admitting that. so anything that is promoted is all a lie. LOL,you say fk to women and children.

As it harms no one.

even in the gender of the person. thanks for admitting that. so anything that is promoted is all a lie. LOL,you say fk to women and children.

Laughing.....you're having a conversation with yourself at this point.

Meanwhile, trans women will continue to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

And harm no one by peeing in a stall.

Meanwhile, trans women will continue to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

And harm no one.
no they don't and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why?

And harm no one.
no they don't and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why?

With an increasing number of rest rooms open to trans women based on their gender identity.......including at Trump Tower, they're winning both the battle and the war.

As no one is harmed by a trans woman peeing in a toilet.

And harm no one.

With an increasing number of rest rooms open to trans women based on their gender identity.......including at Trump Tower, they're winning both the battle and the war.

single restrooms. doesn't matter what the name is it's a combo restroom. One toilet. you still didn't answer and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why

And harm no one.

single restrooms. doesn't matter what the name is it's a combo restroom. One toilet. you still didn't answer and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why

Nope. Ladies rooms. Target still allows trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Macy's long since made that call. Even Trump tower is on board.

You're losing, JC. And for one simple reason: a transwoman peeing in a bathroom stall harms no one.

And harm no one.

Nope. Ladies rooms. Target still allows trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Macy's long since made that call. Even Trump tower is on board.

You're losing, JC. And for one simple reason: a transwoman peeing in a bathroom stall harms no one.
If there is gender identity then their is ageism identity where a 50 year old pedophile can be charged as a juvenile because he identifies as a 9 year old.

And harm no one.

If there is gender identity then their is ageism identity where a 50 year old pedophile can be charged as a juvenile because he identifies as a 9 year old.

Says you, citing you.

Alas, we don't define gender identity for all trans people based on whatever you make up.

so if i am okay with allowing the safest option for kids...i am sick.......smh....you people are just amazing in the homophobia

bathroom1.jpg

Forum List

Back