Men in women's bathrooms

bathroom2.JPG

no they don't and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why?

With an increasing number of rest rooms open to trans women based on their gender identity.......including at Trump Tower, they're winning both the battle and the war.

As no one is harmed by a trans woman peeing in a toilet.
single restrooms. doesn't matter what the name is it's a combo restroom. One toilet. you still didn't answer and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why

Nope. Ladies rooms. Target still allows trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Macy's long since made that call. Even Trump tower is on board.

You're losing, JC. And for one simple reason: a transwoman peeing in a bathroom stall harms no one.
If there is gender identity then their is ageism identity where a 50 year old pedophile can be charged as a juvenile because he identifies as a 9 year old.

Says you, citing you.

Alas, we don't define gender identity for all trans people based on whatever you make up.
I cited it on this very website. You didn't see it?
TRANS-AGE: Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body
TRANS-AGE: Pedophile Charged With Abusing 3 Girls Says He's A 9-Year-Old Trapped In Man's Body
The 38-year-old pedophile claims he's trans-age.

even in the gender of the person. thanks for admitting that. so anything that is promoted is all a lie. LOL,you say fk to women and children.

Laughing.....you're having a conversation with yourself at this point.

Meanwhile, trans women will continue to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

And harm no one.
no they don't and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why?

With an increasing number of rest rooms open to trans women based on their gender identity.......including at Trump Tower, they're winning both the battle and the war.

single restrooms. doesn't matter what the name is it's a combo restroom. One toilet. you still didn't answer and the clock that's ticking proves you have lost the battle and war. you still haven't answer the question on why the confused man is scared to pee in his own room's stall? why

Nope. Ladies rooms. Target still allows trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Macy's long since made that call. Even Trump tower is on board.

You're losing, JC. And for one simple reason: a transwoman peeing in a bathroom stall harms no one.
I don't care about target, I don't shop there. for that reason. my children are more important and have better rights than your confused men.

So you can't answer the question. I'd say that is me winning. sorry you don't get that you fail I win. You failed.

If there is gender identity then their is ageism identity where a 50 year old pedophile can be charged as a juvenile because he identifies as a 9 year old.

Says you, citing you.

Alas, we don't define gender identity for all trans people based on whatever you make up.
sure it is, confused adults that have no idea what a dick is or a vagina.

Laughing.....you're having a conversation with yourself at this point.

Meanwhile, trans women will continue to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity.

And harm no one.

I don't care about target, I don't shop there. for that reason. my children are more important and have better rights than your confused men.

So you can't answer the question. I'd say that is me winning. sorry you don't get that you fail I win. You failed.

Your children aren't in any danger from a trans woman peeing. Nor is anyone losing any rights when a trans women uses the bathroom.

More and more businesses allow trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Including Trump Tower.

You're losing, JC...and you're losing because a trans woman using the bathroom harms no one

Says you, citing you.

Talk to us when you finally understand what gender identity is.

Your children aren't in any danger from a trans woman peeing. Nor is anyone losing any rights when a trans women uses the bathroom.

More and more businesses allow trans women to use the bathroom that matches their gender identity. Including Trump Tower.

You're losing, JC...and you're losing because a trans woman using the bathroom harms no one
so you circle back around avoiding answering the question. LOL. If it isn't a privacy issue why do the confused men need to walk into a lady's room? tick tock three hours are up now. still haven't answered.

Says you, citing you.

a man has a dick and a woman a vagina. now name yours. as we circle back.

And a deranged man ("transwoman" "she") using communal women-only showers isn't abusing anyone either I suppose? Oh, wait, right, this thread is about deranged men ONLY using women's bathrooms because legally it will remain just at that...

My goodness, your LGBT cult IS sympathetic to women's rights aren't they? :popcorn:

Skylar doesn't give a shit about women or their rights, except for the ones HE designates that they should have, when he thinks they should have them.

How are your rights being stripped from you by a trans woman peeing?
it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.
Privacy. They have many more rights.

According to Skylar, the only right women have to make decisions about their own bodies is when some scumbag man gets them pregnant and wants them to get an abortion so he doesn't have to pay child support. Otherwise, their bodies belong to leftist patriarchal twits like Skylar, for him to decide about and tell them what they should and shouldn't be comfortable with.

"Your body, your choice" my chubby white ass.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing yourself. A trans woman per the woman herself and the APA.

I'm gonna go with the trans woman citing her own gender identity over you pretending to speak for her. Especially since you don't even know what gender identity is.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing you....a person who doesn't even know what gender identity is. And yet pretends to lecture all trans folks on their own gender identity.

Again, says you, pretending you know what gender identity is.

But trans women don't choose their bathroom based on *your* wholly ignorant understanding of gender identity. You don't play a role in this.

Nuts.jpg

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing yourself. A trans woman per the woman herself and the APA.

I'm gonna go with the trans woman citing her own gender identity over you pretending to speak for her. Especially since you don't even know what gender identity is.

A 'confused young man' according to you, citing you....a person who doesn't even know what gender identity is. And yet pretends to lecture all trans folks on their own gender identity.

Again, says you, pretending you know what gender identity is.

But trans women don't choose their bathroom based on *your* wholly ignorant understanding of gender identity. You don't play a role in this.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with trans folks on their own gender identity rather than you pretending to speak for them

Skylar doesn't give a shit about women or their rights, except for the ones HE designates that they should have, when he thinks they should have them.

How are your rights being stripped from you by a trans woman peeing?
it's my wife's rights and all other women's rights. stupid. it's quite clear you don't care they have rights. loser.

Their right to....what?

Again, a transwoman pees in a bathroom and your wife is harmed....how? What does she lose?

Absolutely nothing.
Privacy. They have many more rights.

According to Skylar, the only right women have to make decisions about their own bodies is when some scumbag man gets them pregnant and wants them to get an abortion so he doesn't have to pay child support. Otherwise, their bodies belong to leftist patriarchal twits like Skylar, for him to decide about and tell them what they should and shouldn't be comfortable with.

"Your body, your choice" my chubby white ass.

So you lose the right to your body....because someone else pees in a bathroom stall?

Sorry, C.....but a transwoman peeing doesn't involve your body. It involves hers. And it harms no one.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with trans folks on their own gender identity rather than you pretending to speak for them

If a person's "gender identity" isn't the same as their actual gender, then they are what's called delusional. My income identity is Rockefeller but my actual income is "peanut farmer", so when the bank won't loan to me, shall I sue them for being bigots?

If a person's "gender identity" isn't the same as their actual gender, then they are what's called delusional. My income identity is Rockefeller but my actual income is "peanut farmer", so when the bank won't loan to me, shall I sue them for being bigots?

Says you, citing yourself. The APA strongy disagrees. Why would I ignore the 36,000 members of the APA, all professional psychiatrists.....and instead believe a horsebreeder who thinks she knows better?

I can't think of a single reason.

Forum List

Back