Member when Bush enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and liberals cried?

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

The problem with liberals is: they repeat what they've been told by "independent" Media, never think, never try to apply any logic. They are easy to manipulate and well, somebody keeps manipulating them too darn good.

upload_2016-12-4_7-14-4.png

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to U.S. Or its neighbors?

Another far left drone running a debunked narrative!

NATO was in command in Afghanistan in 2003, but leave it to the far left to ignore facts and reality!

But to them the history of Iraq begins in 2003!

Note: See the far left drones think is funny to post known bunk and claim it as fact!

Last edited:
I'll bet none of you have ever even read the Iraq Liberation Act.

And we know that you far left drones have never read anything, you just act upon your religious dogma.

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..." It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States ...

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (1998 - H.R. 4655)

And we know that you far left drones have never read anything, you just act upon your religious dogma.

Have you ever read it? Yes or no.

See how the far left wants to know what was read, when they are incapable of reading!

Prove that you have read and understand it first!

Otherwise your claims and questions are moot!

See how the far left wants to know what was read, when they are incapable of reading!

What part of yes or no did you not understand? lol

Once again the far left proves they can not read!

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

Yes, I remember and I hated it, around that time I was most against CNN. I also hated Bill's constant bombing of Iraq.

However, I will still stick with my point that Trump is much worse than Hillary many times over.

Okay so now that I've proven you've never even read the act,

what the fuck are you doing in this thread spouting off about it as if you have?

are you retarded?

Okay so now that I've proven you've never even read the act,

what the fuck are you doing in this thread spouting off about it as if you have?

are you retarded?

Once again the far left drones show they can not read!

or are you just posting to be top drone of the month?

Well, it's truth time.

Bush did not enforce the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act, assuming the OP is referring to the Iraq war.

Deal with that. OP is ignorant of history.

Well, it's truth time.

Bush did not enforce the Clinton Iraq Liberation Act, assuming the OP is referring to the Iraq war.

Deal with that. OP is ignorant of history.

Oh the irony impaired far left drones and their comments!

Yes you have proven you can not read and you supported the illegal wars of Obama/Clinton!

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

I suppose the US "invaded" Germany in 1944.

Wait, Germany bombed America, right? Right?

I can't remember learning that.

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.

Forum List

Back