When did the left START trusting the “intel community”? They did not in 2002.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
The left said the CIA and the Bush admin was lying about WMDs in order to start a war in Iraq.

THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

When the CIA says the Hunter Biden laptop is fake, then it turns out they are lying….the left now believes the CIA?

I learned how evil the MIC can be. I was 100% wrong in 2002, and now I do not trust the intel people.

The left, used to NOT BELIEVE THE CIA….NOW THE LEFT BELIEVES THE CIA. :oops: :oops:

WHY?

Seems to be no reason the left now trusts the CIA…but did not in 2002.

Weird.

Seems to me they just fall of the side of whatever helps the Dems.

Seems to be no reason the left now trusts the CIA…but did not in 2002.

Weird.

Seems to me they just fall of the side of whatever helps the Dems.

Psycho Newsome's debate performance this eve left something to be desired.

Patrick Bateman's alter ego was most disappointed.

The Democrats are little more than lemmings and will follow their herd leaders wherever they go. Higher notions like trust, thought, or common sense are completely unnecessary. It's why they have no consistency, and can shrug off their daily hypocrisy.

The left said the CIA and the Bush admin was lying about WMDs in order to start a war in Iraq.

THIS TURNS OUT TO BE TRUE.

When the CIA says the Hunter Biden laptop is fake, then it turns out they are lying….the left now believes the CIA?

I learned how evil the MIC can be. I was 100% wrong in 2002, and now I do not trust the intel people.

The left, used to NOT BELIEVE THE CIA….NOW THE LEFT BELIEVES THE CIA. :oops: :oops:

WHY?
FALSE> MANY DEMS VOTED TO AUTHORIZE FORCE BASED ON COOKED INTEL

Forum List

Back