Member when Bush enforced clintons Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs and liberals cried?

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

Yes, I remember and I hated it, around that time I was most against CNN. I also hated Bill's constant bombing of Iraq.

However, I will still stick with my point that Trump is much worse than Hillary many times over.

Over eight years I never saw Clinton invade Iraq

Only took Bush two years and he had less justification

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

I suppose the US "invaded" Germany in 1944.

Wait, Germany bombed America, right? Right?

I can't remember learning that.

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.
Yes...the correct term is invasion

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

WWII had ample justification, Bush did not

I seem to remember them saying how great it was.

Funny, aren't they?

member-chewbacca.jpg

Don't you member? I member.

Yes, I remember and I hated it, around that time I was most against CNN. I also hated Bill's constant bombing of Iraq.

However, I will still stick with my point that Trump is much worse than Hillary many times over.

Over eight years I never saw Clinton invade Iraq

Only took Bush two years and he had less justification

See how the far left denies reality!

Here is a hint for you far left drones and your debunked narrative: Afghanistan did NOT attack the US on 9/11..

I'll bet none of you have ever even read the Iraq Liberation Act.

And we know that you far left drones have never read anything, you just act upon your religious dogma.

Have you ever read it? Yes or no.

See how the far left wants to know what was read, when they are incapable of reading!

Prove that you have read and understand it first!

Otherwise your claims and questions are moot!

What part of yes or no did you not understand? lol

Once again the far left proves they can not read!

So what you're saying is you haven't read it and have nothing. And you try to deflect with insults. Just like the Trumpenfuerher.

Can't wait to hear you pissing and moaning when Trump's plans go amok

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Remember when Bush abandoned the war on terror to invade a nation that wasn't a threat to us or its neighbors?
Invaded?

Invading Iraq. Fucking left wing losers. It was a liberation from a tyrant, you stupid fucking losers.

Either way, it was an enforcement of a clinton doctrine. Ohhhh, but the left care sooooo much about the tortured. All while wishing saddam was still alive murdering and torturing. Funny.

Oh that is right, they only care when 5 dirty sandNIGGERS who planned 911 (great for American hating left) were made uncomfortable.

Fucking losers.
Yes...the correct term is invasion

It means taking a military force and capturing territory, killing people in a hope of overthrowing the government

WWII had ample justification, Bush did not

Yes the far left will defend their GOD FDR.

FDR lied the US into WWII\
FDR locked up American citizens based on nationality!
FDR invaded a country that did not attack the US..

And we know that you far left drones have never read anything, you just act upon your religious dogma.

See how the far left wants to know what was read, when they are incapable of reading!

So what you're saying is you haven't read it and have nothing. And you try to deflect with insults. Just like the Trumpenfuerher.

Another far left drone that can not read, as it was posted in this thread!

See how the far left religious narratives are more important than reality?

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

google 'Normandy invasion' and let us know who says that wasn't an invasion.

lol

No it was not an enforcement of Clnton's act.

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

google 'Normandy invasion' and let us know who says that wasn't an invasion.

lol

No it was not an enforcement of Clnton's act.

Yet zero proof has been posted by any far ;left drone to prove that, only their religious dogma!

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

No it was not an enforcement of the Clinton liberation act.

Why not?

Because the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED THE INVASION THAT BUSH PERPETRATED:

"Nothing in this Act shall be construed to authorize or otherwise
speak to the use of United States Armed Forces (except as provided in
section 4(a)(2)) in carrying out this Act."

'member' when Bush asked for the authorization in 2002? That's because he did NOT have it in the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998,

therefore, no, he was not enforcing that act.

and MOST Democrats voted against the Iraq war act of 2002.

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Why not?

Because the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED THE INVASION THAT BUSH PERPETRATED:

'member' when Bush asked for the authorization in 2002? That's because he did NOT have it in the Iraq Liberation Act of 1998,

Notice how they do not link to where they go the quote as it is from a far left drone hack site, otherwise they would have!

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..." It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States ...

Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 (1998 - H.R. 4655)

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Why not?

Notice how they do not link to where they go the quote as it is from a far left drone hack site, otherwise they would have!

The Iraq Liberation Act of 1998 is a United States Congressional statement of policy stating that "It should be the policy of the United States to support efforts to remove the regime headed by Saddam Hussein from power in Iraq..." It was signed into law by President Bill Clinton, and states that it is the policy of the United States ...

lol, I made you look it up.

THIS is my link:

Text - H.R.4655 - 105th Congress (1997-1998): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

President Clinton is a real smart guy and took the previous administrations warning to heart. No good will come from sending American troops into downtown Baghdad.

Yeah, sure, that's why Kosh posted part of it, because they didn't read it. You and NY are a little slow this morning, aren't you...

Invaded?

Fucking losers.

Why not?

lol, I made you look it up.

THIS is my link:

Text - H.R.4655 - 105th Congress (1997-1998): Iraq Liberation Act of 1998

No I posted that long ago on this thread that you chose not to read and quote!

Otherwise you would not know what to look up!

Good luck promoting that!

"Earlier today I ordered America's armed forces to strike military and security targets in Iraq. They are joined by British forces," Clinton said.

"Their mission is to attack Iraq's nuclear, chemical and biological weapons programs and its military capacity to threaten its neighbors," said Clinton.

CNN - Clinton: Iraq has abused its last chance - December 16, 1998

I guess Clinton did not read what he signed!

Don't you love it when this quote applies?

teddy-roosevelt.jpg

Which is every time, so.....

Last edited:
Yeah, sure, that's why Kosh posted part of it, because they didn't read it. You and NY are a little slow this morning, aren't you...

I forced him to read it.

Don't flatter yourself...

I forced him to read it.

I forced him to read it.

No you did not go back to the first page of this thread and you will see that is a lie!

But that is what the far left does, they lie to support their debunked religious narratives!

Forum List

Back