Melting of Greenland's ice sheets accelerates dramatically

Let's see, 5% of the world's population threatened by a 1-4 meter sea level rise. That'd be 385 MILLION people that will need to be relocated. New homes, new roads, new supporting businesses, new job sites, new infrastructure. Why don't you take a "wild ass guess" as to what that might cost, fool.

s0n.....ever been to a wake in Brooklyn NY in an Italian section? Didnt think so. People routinely throw themselves on the caskets....the hysterical. They are few however.

Nobody is caring about a 3 meter rise in sea level.....and those same people laugh at those who worry about such silly stuff.:2up::bye1::bye1:

We should be getting rid of the entire Trump administration by the fastest means possible, rejecting every single thing that Trump has put into place since the day he was elected and start court proceedings to see if, on top of campaign finance violations, he might be guilty of the simple crime of treason.

Then, we need to get hot and heavy reducing CO2 emissions to as near zero as we can physically do.

Great idea! Why aren't you telling China and India since they're the biggest culprits

Core samples huh? Here's the deal, ancient core samples encased in permafrost are accurate enough but to take core samples you need diesel powered equipment and a little army of workers. Presumably they do the digging in decent weather and the heavy machinery sits on the ice while the workers take a break in tents or structures. Get what I'm leading up to? Ice core samples dated to 350 years ago are pretty accurate but the last 20 years on the drilling site is freaking slush. You can't get a 20 year old core sample without heat or foreign matter contamination. It's all propaganda and angry crazy lefties eat it up like snow cones.

We should be getting rid of the entire Trump administration by the fastest means possible, rejecting every single thing that Trump has put into place since the day he was elected and start court proceedings to see if, on top of campaign finance violations, he might be guilty of the simple crime of treason.

Then, we need to get hot and heavy reducing CO2 emissions to as near zero as we can physically do.
Seriously, how much damage must Trump do before he undoes the lowered sea levels he inherited from Obama?

Trump has done nothing BUT damage. This nation and the world would be best served if EVERY - SINGLE - THING he has done could be UNDONE

Your deflection still had nothing to do with the dishonesty of pretending that the temperature of one spot in Greenland represents the temperature of the entire world. You're the only kook pretending it does, so stop lying and pretending that others are as dishonest as you. They're not.

What's the matter hairball...bitter over having your ass handed to you again? I never said that Greenland represents the temperature of the entire world...that is your stupid interpretation of what I said...I said that the ice core temperature reconstruction from the arctic circle, shows the same temperature dips and spikes as the temperature reconstruction done from the ice core taken in antarctica...then pointed out that climate science says that the poles are the canary in the coal mine...and then asked for a rational, scientifically valid explanation for why the poles might show the same temperature but the attitudes between would not experience the same? No answer has been forthcoming.

We all know why you're behaving like this, aside from your deviant sexuality.

That passes for intelligent conversation in your world?

The global temperature data contradicts your cult's sacred scripture on global temperature, so you're forced to ignore the actual data and lie-by-cherrypicking. {/quote]

Sorry, but it doesn't...

Stick to the topic. He's running a model, and the actual ice measurements disagree with his model output. His model failed, and yet you prefer that failed model over measured reality. With an attitude like that, of course you'll get laughed at. Harder.

You were the one who claimed that Russians apparently couldn't do science and disregard his published work based on his nationality...Clearly you didn't read his papers...not that I would expect you to read anything that might challenge your cult beliefs.

We all know why you're behaving like this, aside from your deviant sexuality.

The global temperature data contradicts your cult's sacred scripture on global temperature, so you're forced to ignore the actual data and lie-by-cherrypicking. {/quote]

Sorry, but it doesn't...

Stick to the topic. He's running a model, and the actual ice measurements disagree with his model output. His model failed, and yet you prefer that failed model over measured reality. With an attitude like that, of course you'll get laughed at. Harder.

You were the one who claimed that Russians apparently couldn't do science and disregard his published work based on his nationality...Clearly you didn't read his papers...not that I would expect you to read anything that might challenge your cult beliefs.
You total idiot. I did not post those things. You are really losing it.

You can't get a 20 year old core sample without heat or foreign matter contamination.

There you go, assuming everyone else in the world is as incompetent as you are. Not the case. We are not like you.

You didn't know that the air in ice cores is locked in bubbles inside the ice. Hey Einstein, just how do those diesel fumes penetrate the ice? To sample that internal air back in the lab, they cut a piece from inside the core, and then let it melt out in a vacuum chamber.

It's all propaganda and angry crazy lefties eat it up like snow cones.

You've been taking lessons from a retard cult on "how to be stupid", and you've been an apt pupil. Like the other denier nitwits, you have no business bothering the grownups.

Last edited:
I never said that Greenland represents the temperature of the entire world...that is your stupid interpretation of what I said..

Run faster! Woo hoo!

.I said that the ice core temperature reconstruction from the arctic circle,

You're lying. Everyone knows it.

That was the argument you retreated to, but it wasn't your initial argument. Crick was talking about global temps, and you trotted out those graphs in reply. You clearly meant that one spot in Greenland as a stand in for global temps.

..then pointed out that climate science says that the poles are the canary in the coal mine..

Which, again, has jack to do with the dishonesty of you pretending that one spot in Greenland represented global temperature.

However, we have made progress. You've finally admitted that it was very dishonest of you to pretend that one spot in Greenland represents global temperature. You didn't say it directly, but as you are trying to backpedal away from the tactic, it's clear you are aware of the dishonesty and stupidity of the tactic.

I have repeatedly asked you to quit it with the name calling and insults. You have consistently refused. Thus, you can shove your hypocritical whining. Heat, kitchen.

My offer still stands. You won't take it. After all, if you can't scream insults, you'll have nothing to write.

You were the one who claimed that Russians apparently couldn't do science and disregard his published work based on his nationality..

And you end with an outright lie. That's your other main tactic.

Now, for the third time, why do you embrace the Russian guy's model over actual historical Arctic Sea Ice measurements?

Run faster! Woo hoo!

What's the matter hairball...worried that people might become aware that you can't read? Don't bother...we all know already.

You're lying. Everyone knows it.

So feel free to bring forward the post where I said what you claim...of course, we know it won't be forthcoming because I didn't say it.

That was the argument you retreated to, but it wasn't your initial argument. Crick was talking about global temps, and you trotted out those graphs in reply. You clearly meant that one spot in Greenland as a stand in for global temps.

I said what I meant...if you guys aren't bright enough to know that climate science has been telling us that whatever is happening in the poles is going to happen in the rest of the world, it isn't my fault...

Which, again, has jack to do with the dishonesty of you pretending that one spot in Greenland represented global temperature.

That was precisely my point...sorry it went so far over your head.

Howe ver, we have made progress. You've finally admitted that it was very dishonest of you to pretend that one spot in Greenland represents global temperature. You didn't say it directly, but as you are trying to backpedal away from the tactic, it's clear you are aware of the dishonesty and stupidity of the tactic.

You know..if you keep engaging in all that mental masturbation you may go blind.

I have repeatedly asked you to quit it with the name calling and insults. You have consistently refused. Thus, you can shove your hypocritical whining. Heat, kitchen.

Guess that is the level at which you live...pitiful.

You were the one who claimed that Russians apparently couldn't do science and disregard his published work based on his nationality..

And you end with an outright lie. That's your other main tactic.

In post #92, you say...and I quote: "That issue was how you used a weird MODEL from an unknown Russian dude instead of actual historical sea ice measurements, because the actual measurements showed your cult was making it all up."

The "unknown" russian is a well respected scientist in his field and widely published..you claimed he was running some model when that simply was not the case...you disregarded him based on his nationality and nothing more...you are the liar hairball..

Now, for the third time, why do you embrace the Russian guy's model over actual historical Arctic Sea Ice measurements?

I see you still haven't looked a the paper...typical...

When you reject all models that show greenhouse warming (and that would be ALL of them) but want to take this man's model when it fails the most basic test (agreeing with observations) we know you are both woefully stupid and incorrigibly dishonest.

When you reject all models that show greenhouse warming (and that would be ALL of them) but want to take this man's model when it fails the most basic test (agreeing with observations) we know you are both woefully stupid and incorrigibly dishonest.

Clearly you didn't read the paper either......but I am sure the hairball appreciates you trying to help her out.

The Arctic freeze-up season is well underway, with ice extent increasing faster than average for most regions in November. Exceptions were in the Chukchi and Barents Seas, where the ice has been slow to form. November snow cover over North America was the most extensive since 1966.

Arctic sea ice extent for November averaged 9.80 million square kilometers (3.78 million square miles). This was the ninth lowest November in the 1979 to 2018 satellite record, falling 900,000 square kilometers (347,000 square miles) below the 1981 to 2010 average, yet 1.14 million square kilometers (440,000 square miles) above the record November low in 2016.
Arctic Sea Ice News and Analysis | Sea ice data updated daily with one-day lag
Wow, so higher than 9 other years, since 1979, a 39 year period.

ClimateisChanging.jpg

Climate Morons...it's been changing for billions of years and will do so for another few billion.

Stop the spazmatics already

You wanna save the planet? Help eradicate Leftist Ideology.

Forum List

Back