Meltdown Alert: Greenland Ice Sheet Nearing the Point of No Return

Trying to convince all the deniers here that they should accept mainstream science and take AGW into consideration when deciding for whom to cast their votes.
So just by voting it will turn around? What would that do? What laws would be enacted to change the direction of Global Warming?

So just by voting it will turn around? What would that do? What laws would be enacted to change the direction of Global Warming?
Welcome to a democracy.

We might see more government programs to offset costs for a variety of actions to reduce GHG emissions: EVs and EV infrastructure, wind farms, solar PV fields, more smart grid, retrain fossil fuel workers, send deniers to plush reeducation camps to get their minds straight

; - )

Have you seen this? There was a similar graphic in the Guardian this morning. This is from the AR6 Synthesis Report. It shows different means to reduce emissions including their efficiency and relative costs

IPCC_AR6_SYR_Figure_4_4.png

Welcome to a democracy.

We might see more government programs to offset costs for a variety of actions to reduce GHG emissions: EVs and EV infrastructure, wind farms, solar PV fields, more smart grid, retrain fossil fuel workers, send deniers to plush reeducation camps to get their minds straight

; - )

Have you seen this? There was a similar graphic in the Guardian this morning. This is from the AR6 Synthesis Report. It shows different means to reduce emissions including their efficiency and relative costs

IPCC_AR6_SYR_Figure_4_4.png
Reeducation camps? I was with you until you spout real foolish nonsense, America was built on new ideas and innovations not just believing one theory. I believe there is much we can do to make the world better however I will not work with people like yourself that somehow think they are superior, and all must conform to your narrow-minded view. Closed minded people on both sides of the spectrum are dangerous to all.

Reeducation camps? I was with you until you spout real foolish nonsense, America was built on new ideas and innovations not just believing one theory. I believe there is much we can do to make the world better however I will not work with people like yourself that somehow think they are superior, and all must conform to your narrow-minded view. Closed minded people on both sides of the spectrum are dangerous to all.
So you didn't catch the little winky-face two lines down. It looks like this: ; - )

Forum List

Back