My Take On Things

Oh, here's a gem.

Another climate scientist (who might be brilliant at his job but) who is an idiot when it comes to messaging:

MSN

“We are careening toward fossil-fueled heatwaves that will kill over a million people in single events."

Now that wasn't an alarmist statement.

"The only way out is to end fossil fuels,”

Of course. I might even agree with him, but I would not take that kind of an approach.

And he continued: “Speaking as a scientist, it seems ignorant and short-sighted. It’s certainly a form of climate denial. And I have no doubt that fossil fuel executives and lobbyists — and those who chose to stand with them — will, in the future, be considered criminals.”

And there you have it. Trotsky in a climate scientist's coat.

I wonder if he realizes that shutting up will cut down on "needless" greenhouse gas emissions.

Seriously, this whole movement needs a PR firm to help them with their messaging.

There are a whole lot of oil execs who have a whole lot of money that he doesn't have.
johnson and johnson inc had a lot of money as well, they knew that their talcum powder causes cancer, and denied the facts rather than warning and mitigating their damages. tobacco companies same thing.

by knowing the damage they are creating, and by financing the millions of dollars of (seems effective from posts on this board) propaganda to continue to sell their chemicals, the petroleum industry is leaving themselves open for some big losses.

So folks, here it is, classic..... if ever there was a single post that was so fked up, crick conquered it. Crick Show me the evidence that he didn't show evidence. hahahahahahahahahahahaha Holy fk crick, that's a new fking low for you!!!!!

how about the mere fact you can't show his evidence supports the previous post by hiker, is the evidence you are looking for! pthhhhhhahahahahahahahaahhahahaaha

you have not shown that Crick is mistaken. how many might die in modern dust bowl situation?

Forum List

Back