Melania wears jacket that says “I don’t care, do u” after visiting migrant facility

It is the first day of summer, hot and sticky humid in DC, and even hotter in Texas.

Why is she wearing any kind of a coat?
It barely broke 70 here today. Mid 60's most of the morning. GLOBULL WARMING!

It was hot as hell here today and has been all week. Come to think of it, have you seen her ion anything revealing, or even modest spring or summer clothing since her hospital stay, and one month disappearance, for a procedure that is a 90 minute out patient procedure.

Something is going on with her. You can say what you want, but something is going on with her.

upload_2018-6-21_19-50-40.png

It was message.......it was not done by accident............

She just mocked the media...................and the leftist brigades..........
:iyfyus.jpg:
That is such bullshit. You believe it just because Trump said it. That’s so dumb. Obviously she could have chosen a much better time to wear it.

A true lefty....

So all knowing....without any knowledge.

It is the first day of summer, hot and sticky humid in DC, and even hotter in Texas.

It was hot as hell here today and has been all week. Come to think of it, have you seen her ion anything revealing, or even modest spring or summer clothing since her hospital stay, and one month disappearance, for a procedure that is a 90 minute out patient procedure.

Something is going on with her. You can say what you want, but something is going on with her.
Enquiring minds want to know. When you find out gives us a heads up.

Enquiring minds want to know. When you find out gives us a heads up.

Woa....you saying they have minds ?

Be careful.

Jesus fucking Christ.

I get what they are getting at, but right now with the focus on the separated families, I just cannot fathom why they would do this now !

This just hands the Dims a picture and a caption all nice and wrapped up for November. Picture screaming crying little kids, and a picture of Melania with her I don't care jacket !

Christ, can you get any more dumb than this ?

Didn't the FLOTUS come out in favor of keeping families together, days ago, contrary to her husband's position?

If I'm remembering that correctly, then I seriously doubt that the "I Don't Care" meme had anything to do with Illegals.

No matter how many whiny-biotch LibProgs come ooozing out of the woodwork trying to convince us otherwise.

From the article.
First lady Melania Trump boarded a flight to a facility housing migrant children separated from their parents wearing a jacket that read "I really don't care, do u?"

Also from the article.
Mrs. Trump wore a different pale yellow jacket when the plane landed in McAllen, Texas, for a visit to the Upbring New Hope Children's Center, which houses 55 migrant children.

Amazing it's the shoes idiocy after hurricane Harvey all over again she gets on a plane wearing one thing liberals all across the country shit their pants over it then when she gets to the destination she has changed into something different. It's like you knuckleheads really think she only has one pair of shoes or one jacket.

Forum List

Back