Melania wears jacket that says “I don’t care, do u” after visiting migrant facility

I thought it was a message about her marriage.

Trump would have us believe it’s nothing.

It was message.......it was not done by accident............

She just mocked the media...................and the leftist brigades..........
:iyfyus.jpg:

That is such bullshit. You believe it just because Trump said it. That’s so dumb. Obviously she could have chosen a much better time to wear it.

That is such bullshit. You believe it just because Trump said it. That’s so dumb. Obviously she could have chosen a much better time to wear it.
I don't have any idea what Trump said about it.............I have just seen it...........LOL

It's obvious to anyone who has a brain..........counts you out now doesn't it........LOL

Melania was sending a message to alt right
Sure sure..................

opinions are like assholes..........everyone has one and they all stink...........just like your position on the border.........and refusing immigration reform that doesn't have all the Dreamers becoming citizens.........

Keep on Dreaming if you think we'll go down that path.........You need to suck up to the RINO'S ............they are yours anyway.

It's a message to Trump. He told her not to go to Texas because that would imply that she didn't fully support his behavior. She responded on the back of her coat.

Forum List

Back