Megyn Kelly what a women :eusa_clap:

Unsurprisingly, you missed the distinction between someone who is a host and someone who is a guest. Guests are usually brought in for their opinions, right or wrong. Why have a guest on your show if you constantly interrupt them, unless you are more interested in your own agenda.

Show me a video where a liberal show host is shouting down a conservative guest and i will be glad to offer critical commentary.
You have a point. Megyn should have just shut up and let the Democrat prove how vacuous she is. :lol:

However, the idiot did deserve to be smacked down for playing the race card, which is a clear admission she's unable to think for herself.

We can agree on one thing, that was one weak Democratic guest on the video...... There was no need for Megyn Kelly to interrupt constantly and by doing so Megyn demonstrated just how biased she is. It would have been more effective and even-handed just to let the guest speak. A ship with a hole in it sinks faster when moving.

I would like to say it is a conservative thing to interrupt your opponent by spouting off talking points, but it is truly a partisan thing. It just seems to occur more frequently with conservatives.

I fully agree with your opinion that interrupting a guest only happens on a conservative show.

However, there is no reliable comparison, because no conservatives ever appear on a liberal show.

Just waste your time and watch MSNBC to see how true that is.

Better watch Joe Scarborough and Chris Mathews. They have pubs and cons all the time.

You have a point. Megyn should have just shut up and let the Democrat prove how vacuous she is. :lol:

However, the idiot did deserve to be smacked down for playing the race card, which is a clear admission she's unable to think for herself.

We can agree on one thing, that was one weak Democratic guest on the video...... There was no need for Megyn Kelly to interrupt constantly and by doing so Megyn demonstrated just how biased she is. It would have been more effective and even-handed just to let the guest speak. A ship with a hole in it sinks faster when moving.

I would like to say it is a conservative thing to interrupt your opponent by spouting off talking points, but it is truly a partisan thing. It just seems to occur more frequently with conservatives.

I fully agree with your opinion that interrupting a guest only happens on a conservative show.

However, there is no reliable comparison, because no conservatives ever appear on a liberal show.

Just waste your time and watch MSNBC to see how true that is.

Left wing sissies are scared to death of smart pretty women. Most of the radical left prefer men and the rest seem to want a mother figure.

Totally true!

Liberals/Democrats have Nancy Pelosi, Debbie Wasserman-Schultz, Diane Feinstein, "don't call me mam" Barbara Boxer (no offense meant to the canine version), Barbra Streisand, Susan Sarandon, Sarah Jessica Porker and that silly bitch with the pink hat who needs elocution classes in the usage of proper English.

It is hard to say whether they are uglier on the inside or outside.

In total desperation to grasp some (non-existent) balance on MSNBC compared to FOX, JakeStarkey opined:

"Better watch Joe Scarborough and Chris Mathews. They have pubs and cons all the time."

Well, I've watched "Morning Joe" and "Hardball". Hen's teeth ring a bell? Conservative guests - now that Patrick Buchanan has been fired by MSNBC - are just about as rare.

As far as Tingles-Up-The-Leg Matthews is concerned, that pathetic joke of a human being would NEVER have the courage to have a conservative guest. Well, maybe as often as a total solar eclipse.

FJO, not true. Hens have no teeth, and your comments have little truth.

Watch this week and come back and tell us what you find.

In total desperation to grasp some (non-existent) balance on MSNBC compared to FOX, JakeStarkey opined:

"Better watch Joe Scarborough and Chris Mathews. They have pubs and cons all the time."

Well, I've watched "Morning Joe" and "Hardball". Hen's teeth ring a bell? Conservative guests - now that Patrick Buchanan has been fired by MSNBC - are just about as rare.

As far as Tingles-Up-The-Leg Matthews is concerned, that pathetic joke of a human being would NEVER have the courage to have a conservative guest. Well, maybe as often as a total solar eclipse.

Unsurprisingly, you missed the distinction between someone who is a host and someone who is a guest. Guests are usually brought in for their opinions, right or wrong. Why have a guest on your show if you constantly interrupt them, unless you are more interested in your own agenda.

Show me a video where a liberal show host is shouting down a conservative guest and i will be glad to offer critical commentary.

It is a Fox News thing to interrupt guests when they stray off topic. It's what O'Reilly calls the "no spin zone"
Fox expects guests to answer questions, not use their time to run off their preprogrammed talking points.

I realize that on medium such as this, irony and sarcasm are not always readily apparent and visible.

I may have fallen victim of quick judgement and responded far too quickly and carelessly, without putting everything in context and failed to see the big picture.

To all those I offended, please accept my sincere and heartfelt apology. No ifs and buts. I am sorry.

Hard right wing trash is on MSNBC all the time. Hell they just hired ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine SE Cupp as co-host of a new show that started airing two weeks ago.

Hard right wing trash is on MSNBC all the time. Hell they just hired ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine SE Cupp as co-host of a new show that started airing two weeks ago.

Really? I've not seen it.

The Cycle

That's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. MSNBC has actual well known right wingers, and gives them their fair say. Fox just has some nobody they call a "liberal" just to bash, cut off, and otherwise act like their 3 year old selves to them.

hard right wing trash is on msnbc all the time. Hell they just hired ultra right wing nutcase and part of beck's propaganda machine se cupp as co-host of a new show that started airing two weeks ago.

really? I've not seen it.

the cycle

that's the difference between fox and msnbc. Msnbc has actual well known right wingers, and gives them their fair say. Fox just has some nobody they call a "liberal" just to bash, cut off, and otherwise act like their 3 year old selves to them.
wtf?
friday the 13th: Are you superstitions?

That so-called "ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine" is a self-avowed atheist. Whatever else she may say is negated by that fact, and makes her a conservative about as much as if Bill Maher or Reverend Wright claiming to be Christians, (not that Maher ever would) because they used the word "GOD" in a sentence to call His curse on America.

BTW, the life expectancy of "The Cycle" is about as that of a firefly or generously, that of a spectacular meteorite. Flash, flicker out and die.

Feel sorry for SE Cupp, but not really, she should have known better.

Last edited:

That so-called "ultra right wing nutcase and part of Beck's propaganda machine" is a self-avowed atheist. Whatever else she may say is negated by that fact, and makes her a conservative about as much as if Bill Maher or Reverend Wright claiming to be Christians, (not that Maher ever would) because they used the word "GOD" in a sentence to call His curse on America.

BTW, the life expectancy of "The Cycle" is about as that of a firefly or generously, that of a spectacular meteorite. Flash, flicker out and die.

Willard is a mormon, so that would make him not a conservative either in your mind, correct?

The Cycle

That's the difference between Fox and MSNBC. MSNBC has actual well known right wingers, and gives them their fair say. Fox just has some nobody they call a "liberal" just to bash, cut off, and otherwise act like their 3 year old selves to them.

No self-admitted atheist could EVER pass as a conservative. No atheist could or would ever pass as a conservative.

By the same token, nobody who might declare to be an evangelist or a Christian would ever be hired by MSNBC as a columnist or a co0-host.

Willard is a mormon, so that would make him not a conservative either in your mind, correct?

A Mormon, be as different from a Catholic as a Lutheran, still considers and believes Jesus Christ to be THE way to eternal life.

Only intolerant idiots would consider Mormonism NOT Christian. Or those who would prefer Islam.

And better a Mormon than an Obama.

Last edited:

A Mormon, be as different from a Catholic as a Lutheran, still considers and believes Jesus Christ to be THE way to eternal life.

Only intolerant idiots would consider Mormonism NOT Christian. Or those who would prefer Islam.

And better a Mormon than an Obama.

The evangelical nutcases shun mormons. If you are some supposed "good christian" you would never in a million years vote for willard, unless of course you are nothing but a hypocrite.

All male sissies, like bigrebnc etc, are scared of smart intelligent women of any political stripe.
Naturally, you condemn a conservative, and give a leftist -- Dot Com -- a pass.

No enemies on the left, huh, Jake?

:lol: he's an idiot he will never be able to make the connection with out his talking points.

Forum List

Back