Megyn Kelly moves to NBC News

Eh, I'm glad she's left Fox News, she'll be far happier soothing sexual pervert and race baiting Chris Matthew's quivering legs...

Big step up from sexual pervert and race baiting Roger Ailes, yeah no doubt.

And watch the mask fall off....fake ass conservative. She was a horrible actress.

She stood up to Don, she must ne ostracized. She took down Ailes for being a pig, so yeah, the pack has turned on her. Funny as hell.
the only reason I watch her now is because she has shown herself to being a tough cookie, not quivering or backing down!

NBC is a HUGE jump up in viewership, though I'm usually not watching broadcast television, it is a big promotion for her.

I do wonder how the viewers of the left leaning NBC news products will embrace someone coming from the right leaning Fox News.
it's not just left leaning on nbc news....in my State a lot of people on the right and left, do not have cable TV....I've been waiting 10 years now, for Time Warner Cable to come to my neighborhood, 10 fricking years and they are just now talking about coming here! (we broke out the champagne) Broadband is STILL not available here! There's a slow as heck DSL that got here 3 years ago from our phone company, but it is hardly better than the dial up...
we had.....it's so frustrating...

sigh....sorry for the whine!

My point, is that many people in this state, may only have broadcast news, and I'm certain we are not the only small populated State that has the same situation in certain regions....and broadcast news channels is all they get, unless they want to pay an arm and a leg for Satellite TV if they can get it to come in....

so basically, this is why broadcast news has a much larger audience than cable stations and why it is both R's and D's watching.

And watch the mask fall off....fake ass conservative. She was a horrible actress.

She stood up to Don, she must ne ostracized. She took down Ailes for being a pig, so yeah, the pack has turned on her. Funny as hell.
the only reason I watch her now is because she has shown herself to being a tough cookie, not quivering or backing down!

NBC is a HUGE jump up in viewership, though I'm usually not watching broadcast television, it is a big promotion for her.

I do wonder how the viewers of the left leaning NBC news products will embrace someone coming from the right leaning Fox News.
it's not just left leaning on nbc news....in my State a lot of people on the right and left, do not have cable TV....I've been waiting 10 years now, for Time Warner Cable to come to my neighborhood, 10 fricking years and they are just now talking about coming here! (we broke out the champagne) Broadband is STILL not available here! There's a slow as heck DSL that got here 3 years ago from our phone company, but it is hardly better than the dial up...

My point, is that many people in this state, may only have broadcast news, and I'm certain we are not the only small populated State that has the same situation in certain regions....and broadcast news channels is all they get, unless they want to pay an arm and a leg for Satellite TV if they can get it to come in....

so basically, this is why broadcast news has a much larger audience than cable stations and why it is both R's and D's watching.

While I agree that it's not only liberals who view NBC news, the news that is broadcast is left leaning.

I wish her the best.

I hope you get cable soon. I encourage you to use alternative sources of viewing television shows and movies.

Who isn't a left wing lying sack of crap on NBC or CNN for that matter, just wondering?

Yanno here in these particular sticks our cable company was making noises about wiring us up for fiber optic service. I raised my hand and hooted, nothing happened --- then I was told they're only running it to places that are not currently served by cable. Some kind of funding incentive they get to do it that way.

So maybe you can work that angle? Your tax dollars at work.

Yanno here in these particular sticks our cable company was making noises about wiring us up for fiber optic service. I raised my hand and hooted, nothing happened --- then I was told they're only running it to places that are not currently served by cable. Some kind of funding incentive they get to do it that way.

So maybe you can work that angle? Your tax dollars at work.
I think that is what is finally happening with Time Warner! That we may be able to get cable tv and broadband! I don't want to jinx it! But maybe they got some directive to spend those taxes collected all those years to spread cable and broadband to regions without...

I had cable and choice of broadband companies and speed 20 years ago in Massachusetts....!!!!!!!!!!

Who isn't a left wing lying sack of crap on NBC or CNN for that matter, just wondering?
I dunno, I don't usually watch them? But when I did, they seemed much much much less partisan than MSNBC and Fox News on cable.

So is she liberal now?
She has always been a liberal.

She was a lawyer before she was a reporter.

I see. I never watched her much I just know she ballooned to fame at Fox and I just wondered where her political/social views lay

Consider your source here. :rolleyes:

Proud 2B White apparently thinks "lawyer" means the same thing as "Liberal".
My uncle is a conservative lawyer, he is a rare breed.

My mother as well. Perhaps not so rare.
You can't really be a principled person and a trial lawyer.

Eh, I'm glad she's left Fox News, she'll be far happier soothing sexual pervert and race baiting Chris Matthew's quivering legs...
I doubt MSNBC and NBC mix and mingle that much.

Oh come on .. it's like whack a left wing mole between the two...
They are ideologically similar, but I doubt any anchors on NBC know that a dumbfuck like Ed Schultz actually had a show on MSNBC at one time.

CNN is the only cable channel that really mixes with the big 3.

I doubt MSNBC and NBC mix and mingle that much.

Oh come on .. it's like whack a left wing mole between the two...
They are ideologically similar, but I doubt any anchors on NBC know that a dumbfuck like Ed Schultz actually had a show on MSNBC at one time.

CNN is the only cable channel that really mixes with the big 3.

They were all totally in the bag for Hillary, Obama, Democratic Party and their own extreme elistist left wing misguided interests. You seem like a smart person, I guess we'll just be stuck disagreeing... :beer:

Good, she was getting real annoying. She belongs at NBC.

Megyn Kelly Will Leave Fox News Perch for NBC News
I wish her luck. She is moving from number one to third place. Perhaps she can add some balance to leftist NBC.

I recall when previous Republican Joe Scarborough of, "Morning Joe" started at MSNBC. He was okay for a while but now he's a raving left wing loon who can't help patting himself on the back for no reason at all.
If Greta goes there she will still be herself.

Forum List

Back