Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

My mythical wife and kids would have shot the intruder(s) dead....The only cops needed are to clear the debris.

You understand the question, that is just evasion.

There were 10 armed invaders because they heard you don't call the government for anything. No matter what, you would not call the police? They have 10 more outside if you manage to take out the 10. And 50 more down the street, all they care about is your house

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would but I don't see it happening.
I'll refrain from voting for him if he does

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

~~~~~~
That would be a logical move. The V.P. position is not necessarily as important. Just look at what Kamaltoe Harris has accomplished. Absolutely nothing....

• Fact
Reactions: kaz
Take a step back and think big picture.
1. Conservatives always lose general elections.
2. Women voters are really pissed at Republicans because of the abortion issue. That 2022 "red wave" was killed by women voters
3. I don't want Biden re-elected because stupid Republicans put up a damaged candidate, like Trump.
4. We want a "populist" who can gain back women voters, the soccer moms, and tiger moms and security moms.

Women voters will dump Trump. Just watch how the MSM will crucify Trump and Republicans 24/7. Don't step into their trap.
Pro-abortion women don't ever vote Republican.

Megyn Kelly knows nothing.

Nikki Haley would be a terrible choice. She might have been a better choice for Biden as his running mate four years ago. That's water under the bridge.

Forum List

Back