Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

Goodbye Nikki.​

Trump Sets the Record Straight: Nikki Haley is ‘Out of Play’ as VP Choice (VIDEO)​

Jan. 20, 2024

And is this really any surprise to anybody with a brain?

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would but I don't see it happening.

I don't think so.

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would like to say a few things:

1. It ain't gonna happen. Trump is not going to pick Haley because his base will not allow it.

2. Haley would help the ticket because more would vote for Trump than the lost votes he would get from the far right not voting.

3. If the far right were smart, they would vote for the ticket anyway, because, after all, Trump would be the president anyway

He does not like her. I hope he picks Kristi Noem from SD :)

1705795674469.png

Whether or not she was correct, true American patriots don't cower to the left.
I understand and agree this is BS but the courts are hitting it hard. She attempted 2 executive orders trying to stop this on a different angle.

So the question is how do we stop it in a way that the courts will not overturn it.

That is the Elephant in the room

He does not like her. I hope he picks Kristi Noem from SD :)

View attachment 890983
She doesn't stand a chance after this news broke a few months ago.

Kristi Noem who was being seen as a rising US politician and grabbing positive limelight within the Republican Party, is in hot soup after the revelation of her alleged affair with Donald Trump's advisor Corey Lewandowski. She is in the news after disclosure on the matter through a report by the Daily Mail.Sep 16, 2023

The first second she says that she doesn't want an open border and then the next she says that she still doesn't want to stop illegal immigrants from entering our country. She's an ear tickler.

Thanks, but that link is totally vague on what she actually said. Like where it says we need to fix our open border system. I realize that's what Biden says to get more money to fund more people coming here illegally, but we do need to reform it, but not with him because he clearly wants to not fix it, but that doesn't mean she means what Biden does. Ellis Island had it right. Verify they can support themselves, they aren't criminals and they aren't carrying diseases. If not, send them back.

I'm good at reading double speak, but someone telling me what she meant without being able to back it up with her actual quotes that show that doesn't satisfy me.

Again, I'm a DeSantis Supporter, I don't support her. I don't trust she's up for the buzz saw of hate that is the Democrat party, but I don't understand the hate for her. That is all I'm asking. But an opinion that repeats opinions isn't what I'm asking for.

We obviously overwhelmingly agree on most issues and we agree she's not our candidate choice too

Although I partly agree with you, when exactly did he say that about DeSantis?

Trump's ads in Florida. Note there were no quote marks because I was paraphrasing, but that's how he talks about DeSantis. Trump's ads have been vicious. And they lie. For example, they say in the ad DeSantis wants to add a 23% sales tax to our already massive tax system. Then in the small print they say they were lying, he wants to REPLACE our taxes with a 23% sales tax. I don't get how they can get away with that. And be honest if you've been watching any of his rallies he's the same way

Oh, how about going along with the woke mob, and removing the flag of the Virginia Army from the cemetery for....wait for it....troops from the Virginia Army?

Bird Brain sucks on toast.

I don't follow that.

I have no love of Confederate Statues. I've been clear Lincoln was the worst President in US history because he removed consent of the governed. And I think anyone destroying the statues with street justice should be prosecuted. But I have no love of the slavers or racists who built and adore the statues as long as it's done LEGALLY.

Can you be more specific about what she did? I agreed with her removing the statues from government buildings. States should not have statues that reasonably offend a large segment of their population

Trump has plus and minuses....So let's put a great big fucking MINUS on the team, in a perfect position to kneecap him at every turn.....

guinness-brilliant1.jpg

So I guess you regret not voting for him in 2020 now because the Trumpsters on the site were mean to you?

At least I'm pissed because of his actions, not because dweebs on message boards were mean to me

Global Warming, homewrecker, dishonest....need I go on? Nothing but a typical DemonRat.

Thanks, but it's not a matter of going on, it's a matter of being more specific. I want to know what these accusations are based on. In this case, I have concerns about her ability to stand up to the green nuts, but I've never heard her say she supports them as you asssert. No idea what "homewrecker" means. Again "dishonst" is an accusation, not a quote.

You and I usually agree, I don't support her. I'm just asking what's behind the hatred of her. You can say that's how you see her, I get that, but it's not what "I" am asking for, I want what drives that view, quotes and positions

He better not tap nutcase Nikki

Give it to Vivek.. Gaetz or mtg …

I don't follow that.

I have no love of Confederate Statues. I've been clear Lincoln was the worst President in US history because he removed consent of the governed. And I think anyone destroying the statues with street justice should be prosecuted. But I have no love of the slavers or racists who built and adore the statues as long as it's done LEGALLY.

Can you be more specific about what she did? I agreed with her removing the statues from government buildings. States should not have statues that reasonably offend a large segment of their population
What she did is Orwellian...Blot out the past and you have no point of reference for your present.

Nobody has any right to be unoffended.

Forum List

Back