Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

So I guess you regret not voting for him in 2020 now because the Trumpsters on the site were mean to you?

At least I'm pissed because of his actions, not because dweebs on message boards were mean to me
e60dec5be518adfb6a46f8290bb4d4fd_768x0.jpg

OK, so I get now at least where the cheating on her spouse accusation came from, but if morality and lying were my issue I never would have voted Trump in 2020. I care about my liberty, Democrats want to take it away, who Trump or Halley sleep with doesn't have anything to do with that.

But thanks for the info, but what does concern me are the accusations of being a neocon and a supporter of the MIC. Those would make me agree with opposing her for veep, but that evidence I haven't seen.

I agree in a greater sense her morality matters, but not to me in Presidential elections. Democrats are so incredibly immoral even if true cheating on her husband pales to that

He didn't piss me off, because I had no buyer's remorse from voting for him.

He did, though, provide a very good supply of facepalm moments.

I didn't say he pissed you off, I said Trump SUPPORTERS on the site did, read my post again. You said you were going to vote for him, then you said you weren't because Trump supporters. How do you not remember your own view that I need to remind you of it?

Now you're ragging on me about a similar position, so I want you to correct/update your own record since what you said at the time (2020) contradicts it.

That you changed your mind is fine, but say that if that's the case, don't play word games

I didn't say he pissed you off, I said Trump SUPPORTERS on the site did, read my post again. You said you were going to vote for him, then you said you weren't because Trump supporters. How do you not remember your own view that I need to remind you of it?

Now you're ragging on me about a similar position, so I want you to correct/update your own record since what you said at the time (2020) contradicts it.

That you changed your mind is fine, but say that if that's the case, don't play word games
Sorry I misread the question...sheesh.

Never claimed I was going to vote for him....I punched out of voting altogether after 2000.

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
What she did is Orwellian...Blot out the past and you have no point of reference for your present.

Nobody has any right to be unoffended.

Again, accusations, not evidence.

If I had any intention of voting for her, that would make a difference and I'd be researching it. But I'm not and you guys hate her. I am NOT arguing, I'm just asking for specifics backing up the accusations. I'd be happy with a couple issues, or even one, with specifics behind the accusations

Sorry I misread the question...sheesh.

Never claimed I was going to vote for him....I punched out of voting altogether after 2000.

Thank you, I got it you misread the question, please ignore my follow ups to that.

So we're closer, but if you aren't voting, then why were you bothered by my saying I'm not voting for Trump in 2024 because of his lying attacks on DeSantis? Or did I misunderstand what you meant by "not you too?"

And worse than his lying attacks on DeSantis are his lying attacks on the Fair Tax. I know you're against all taxes, but the Fair Tax if you have a tax is the economically superior tax system of all tax systems. It replaces 56 taxes that are all paid by income with one flat tax simple to calculate and means the end of the IRS and all direct taxes.

I agree with Trump on almost nothing. So when he lies like Biden and attacks Republicans like Biden, what good is he to me? That really removes the reason I voted Trump in 2020

Last edited:
Thank you, I got it you misread the question, please ignore my follow ups to that.

So we're closer, but if you aren't voting, then why were you bothered by my saying I'm not voting for Trump in 2024 because of his lying attacks on DeSantis? Or did I misunderstand what you meant by "not you too?"
Not bothered by it all...Think we've been talking past one another here...Sorry.

Again, accusations, not evidence.

If I had any intention of voting for her, that would make a difference and I'd be researching it. But I'm not and you guys hate her. I am NOT arguing, I'm just asking for specifics backing up the accusations. I'd be happy with a couple issues, or even one, with specifics behind the accusations
Her removing the flag of the Virginia Army from their grave site isn't an accusation; it happened.

The blotting out of Confederate history, and the various homages to their side, is an affront to our shared national heritage....Blot it out, and you can rewrite it....Rewriting of history is the plaything of the tyrant.

I don't believe any subjective statements using words like "praised" and "embraced" from anyone without seeing substance behind them, but thanks for telling me why you don't like here.

Again, I do not support her and I'm not going to. I support DeSantis and when he drops out will probably support Kennedy to piss off the Democrats

I don't believe any subjective statements using words like "praised" and "embraced" from anyone without seeing substance behind them, but thanks for telling me why you don't like here.

Again, I do not support her and I'm not going to. I support DeSantis and when he drops out will probably support Kennedy to piss off the Democrats
Fair enough....Peace.

PS...RFK jr?....ewwwwwww

• Fact
Her removing the flag of the Virginia Army from their grave site isn't an accusation; it happened.

The blotting out of Confederate history, and the various homages to their side, is an affront to our shared national heritage....Blot it out, and you can rewrite it....Rewriting of history is the plaything of the tyrant.

Let's discuss that more, interesting point.

You know where I stand on the civil war, it ended consent of the governed and is the root of our destruction to this day since then government believed if we (the people) got out of hand they could just conquer us again. You can't fight a war to force people to remain in the Union and then say that the source of government authority power is consent of the governed. I also said while economics is the root cause of the Civil War, but slavery was the proximate cause.

But most of those statues and monuments were created by to praise Democrat KKK members and are reasonably offensive to large segments of the southern population. How can a government rule with legitimate authority when it puts "art" that offends a significant portion of the population?

I've lived in the south for decades now, I NEVER hear anyone give a shit about the statues and never have with the exception that people do object to street thugs using street justice to remove them

Fair enough....Peace.

PS...RFK jr?....ewwwwwww

Thanks! You too. I did say Kennedy would be to piss off the Democrats. They will think he took a Biden vote, which in my case would clearly not be true. Also, I live in Florida, Trump is safe. I'd hold my nose and consider him if we were in play, Biden is the enemy, which is what I'm mad at Trump for.

On Kennedy, I don't have to ask why you hate his views, I do too. He's only a "moderate" because the press misrepresents him, he's a commie bastard. But if I won't vote Republican or Democrat and I won't vote Libertarian until they go back to being libertarian, who would you look at?

I disagree with your not voting because that just says to ignore you. The only thing left I can think of is Kennedy to piss off the left

Let's discuss that more, interesting point.

You know where I stand on the civil war, it ended consent of the governed and is the root of our destruction to this day since then government believed if we (the people) got out of hand they could just conquer us again. You can't fight a war to force people to remain in the Union and then say that the source of government authority power is consent of the governed. I also said while economics is the root cause of the Civil War, but slavery was the proximate cause.

But most of those statues and monuments were created by to praise Democrat KKK members and are reasonably offensive to large segments of the southern population. How can a government rule with legitimate authority when it puts "art" that offends a significant portion of the population?

I've lived in the south for decades now, I NEVER hear anyone give a shit about the statues and never have with the exception that people do object to street thugs using street justice to remove them
Those monuments were created as a condition of the southern states rejoining the Union....The Confederacy was allowed to commemorate their war dead and war legacy.

Closer to home, one doesn't change their course in life by blotting out the errors in judgment and actions they've taken...You acknowledge them, own them, and take the valuable lessons learned...It has been clinically proven that suppressing/blotting out personal history and trying to rewrite it is how you create a psychotic....As it is above, so it is below.

• Winner
Those monuments were created as a condition of the southern states rejoining the Union....The Confederacy was allowed to commemorate their war dead and war legacy.

Closer to home, one doesn't change their course in life by blotting out the errors in judgment and actions they've taken...You acknowledge them, own them, and take the valuable lessons learned...It has been clinically proven that suppressing/blotting out personal history and trying to rewrite it is how you create a psychotic....As it is above, so it is below.

We're close enough, as I said, she hasn't said or done anything that makes me believe she is capable of fighting the left. They are highly misogynist and will go after her at least as hard as Trump. Remember when Mitt Romney was running for President and in the primaries the Democrats were all he's a good guy and is moderate, we don't even know how we'd run against him, then when he won the nomination he was a nut job with multiple wives who routinely carries his pets on the roof of the car. They are TOTALLY setting her up for the Romney treatment

Great points

On Planet Oddball, voting means that I consent to be governed, which I certainly do not.

Your argument is like leaving the car keys in the car in your driveway with the doors unlocked saying if you lock the car it means you consented to being robbed.

How'd that work out for the Germans voting in Hitler in the only actual vote they ever got under Hitler? Or the Chinese voting for Mao. Or Cubans voting for Castro. Or Venezuela? Or ... ? When has it EVER worked?

Your argument is like leaving the car keys in the car in your driveway with the doors unlocked saying if you lock the car it means you consented to being robbed.

How'd that work out for the Germans voting in Hitler in the only actual vote they ever got under Hitler? Or the Chinese voting for Mao. Or Cubans voting for Castro. Or Venezuela? Or ... ? When has it EVER worked?
In your model the gubmint is in the role of the thieves...Quite apropos....I'd sooner be paying a mob boss protection than give my tacit assent to be governed by those assholes.

In your model the gubmint is in the role of the thieves...Quite apropos....I'd sooner be paying a mob boss protection than give my tacit assent to be governed by those assholes.

While I mostly agree with that, being libertarian/anarchist isn't a religion, it's a way to maximize what you get out of life. The reality is by checking out, you aren't gaining anything in this life and God's not going to say oh, you were an anarchist, you're in!!!!!!!

I understand what you are saying, but I don't see what you get out of it since all anyone hears is you've checked out, don't bother. No one is saying wow, you didn't concent, therefore something good is going to happen!!!! It isn't.

So again, I understand the words and they are pretty true, but I don't get the point

While I mostly agree with that, being libertarian/anarchist isn't a religion, it's a way to maximize what you get out of life. The reality is by checking out, you aren't gaining anything in this life and God's not going to say oh, you were an anarchist, you're in!!!!!!!

I understand what you are saying, but I don't see what you get out of it since all anyone hears is you've checked out, don't bother. No one is saying wow, you didn't concent, therefore something good is going to happen!!!! It isn't.

So again, I understand the words and they are pretty true, but I don't get the point
I'm not looking to get anything out of it...That's the point.

Forum List

Back