Megan Kelly predicts Trump's pick for VP...Nikki Haley

AquaAthena

America First...MAGA
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 16, 2010
Central Coast
If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

I would but I don't see it happening.

If she's correct, will this secure a win for Trump? Or will it doom him? Would pro-Trumpers still vote for him?

Not ideal, but still miles better than Willy Brown's side piece.

Sad to say I'd not be surprised at all. I think that's the price that will have to be paid to get the RNC #nevertrumpers (and their money) on board.

I said back when she was still in the wilderness that we would get the bitch in one form or another.

LOL

OIP.iLP6ADkG9YCO5FnAMFuDZQHaFl

I seriously doubt he would pick Nikki Haley

Trump has a long memory and doesn’t forget slights.
He also doesn’t want to share the spotlight

Its still to early for her to consent to being the bride'smaid.
But every minute she wastes on being the bride, is going to be costly.
She's going to have to either shit on Trump's parade or lick it up after the horses pass by.
Delightful little warmonger!

Its still to early for her to consent to being the bride'smaid.
But every minute she wastes on being the bride, is going to be costly.
She's going to have to either shit on Trump's parade or lick it up after the horses pass by.
Delightful little warmonger!
Yeah, they'd both hate each other..... :up: I would hate to see it happen. Another demonic 4 years.

Why? Nikki does better in the general election than Trump.

I want to win the general election, not just the nomination.

I want to win as well. But not like the democrats who'll vote for a fungus, if it'll win.

Not to say she's a fungus, just that they would if need be to win.

She's going to be his VP after Trumps called her "birdbrain?" Yeah, that's not going to happen. The media is just making up stuff now.

It would piss me off, but I would still vote for him.

IMO, he shores up his support among anti-war and anti-swamp conservative/libertarian types with a guy like Rand or Jason Lewis.

Doubt that he's that savvy, but there it is.

Trumps not interested in a fiscal conservative for VP.
Also, him and Haley have already bashed each other too much for her to be his VP pick.

Forum List

Back