Meet Caitlyn Jenner

11424454_10153165870590817_2077401518285120434_n.jpg

This pretty much sums up the ridiculousness of ignoring nature's design:

Personally, I just can't accept something I know is really a man masquerading as a woman. I refuse to call Bruce Jenner (or fake Caitlyn) a "she." HE needs to deal with reality, come to terms with the facts of life, and stop living in fantasy crazy la-la land. He wasn't born a woman. He is not a woman, and no amount of surgery will magically change him into a woman.

Yes, I find it offensive that a man can go get breast implants and be called a "woman." It's outrageous. There is more to being a woman than breast implants and pretend vaginas.

Personally, I just can't accept something I know is really a man masquerading as a woman. I refuse to call Bruce Jenner (or fake Caitlyn) a "she." HE needs to deal with reality, come to terms with the facts of life, and stop living in fantasy crazy la-la land. He wasn't born a woman. He is not a woman, and no amount of surgery will magically change him into a woman.

Yes, I find it offensive that a man can go get breast implants and be called a "woman." It's outrageous. There is more to being a woman than breast implants and pretend vaginas.

It's a form of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. The mental issues will still be there, regardless of the body modifications.

It's a form of Body Dysmorphic Disorder. The mental issues will still be there, regardless of the body modifications.

And then they go and screw with their anatomy, thinking this is going to "cure" them. I often wonder how dishonest they are (if it isn't obvious already) with people when it comes to sexual or even nonsexual relationships. Because really, that is the only reason for this surgery . . . so that other people will THINK they are women.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

why do you care how she identifies herself?

HIMself, HE will always be a HE

to ignorant bigots.
If an elephant cuts off his trunk, she is still not a walrus.

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.
my brother told me his son went up to his room and cried after watching the Bruce Jenner interview. I asked him why he cried and you said he asked him and he said why would someone do that to themselves? The funny thing is he doesn't even realize Bruce sliced his penis and tucked inside his body to make A vagina. That would absolutely blow his mind.

Forum List

Back