Meet Caitlyn Jenner

All I feel for the man is pity. Those who enable this sick person are to blame for misleading him. What he needs is therapy, not positive reinforcement for a mental condition.

Jenner: Lesbian in a man's body.
Caitlyn
So he ran his balls off for this?

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg
ow
Caitlyn still has male genitalia.

That's because Caitlyn is a man. Got it now ?

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

And you're exactly right, I don't have to refer to Jenner as a female, and I won't, because he's not.
You on the other hand are free to go on pretending. I suppose if Jenner said he wanted to be viewed as a Triceratops, you and other libs would eagerly agree with him.

I kinda doubt that, but if I did, it still wouldn't be any of your business. Why don't you worry about things that effect you instead of being such a busybody.

rightwingnuts only stay out of people's business when it's murdering rightwingnut loons

Disgusting bunch. They remind me of an ex mother on law. Wrong about everything, willing to believe anything, nosey, vile, no sense of honor, and self righteous.

It has nothing to do with my size. Its common sense. Yes. I meet lots of Black people on a daily basis.
LOL.....Good one. Meeting and personally knowing is not synonymous, although I'd have to admit, people who live in Cali have a skewed view of the world. I'm a Detroiter:thup:
i didnt say it was synonymous. Thats you trying to deflect. I said I personally know hundreds of thousands of Black people. Thats a subset of everyone I have met.
Umm ok if you say so:doubt: Go play with you little friends here..I'm off to the gym now. the black girls love well built Jews, or maybe it's just my animal magnetism. When it comes to women i'm very Multicultural ;)
I wasnt looking for you belief. I was just informing you. The fact that you deflected to dreams of Black women loving you is actually amusing but cute. :itsok:
"Dreams" LOL.. I've pleasured as many black women as white women...Now quit hatin:D
Sure dear...are those conscious or even alive. Cows and sheep included?

Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Romans 9:20

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

There is societal pressure from the MSM to acquiesce to this sort of thing, just look at that new show on ABC family that's been advertised to death.

Sorry, I don't have the slightest idea about any new show any network might be advertising. Perhaps you just spend too much time in front of the tube. Any pressures are from society it's self, even though TV usually has a hard time reflecting that accurately.

it was constantly being advertised during the Harry Potter Marathon Saturday and Sunday night. Look up "Becoming Us" ABC family.

Liked the thing with the radio guys remarking on it, one liking it very much thinking it was one of his daughters, and not he himself. :) How it goes for many trans-women. If ya didn't know, you'd be aroused. :)

Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus? Romans 9:20

So could this be a sign of dark times humanity needs to go thru? Like the Black Death? Like humanity's inhumanity to mankind by furthering the lie that homosexuality and bisexuality(that's what Bruce Jenner is truly) a condition of human biology that is defensible? God made an image of himself and Satan mocks it by the continued way he deceives mankind.

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.
I don't care what gender Caitlyn Jenner identifies as, as long as she is for smaller government and supports Israel

So let me get this straight...He was running around the track saying over and over in his head, I am not a woman, I am not a woman, I am...wait wait what ?

So could this be a sign of dark times humanity needs to go thru? Like the Black Death? Like humanity's inhumanity to mankind by furthering the lie that homosexuality and bisexuality(that's what Bruce Jenner is truly) a condition of human biology that is defensible? God made an image of himself and Satan mocks it by the continued way he deceives mankind.

Forum List

Back