Meet Caitlyn Jenner

As mentioned earlier he'll now receive ESPN's politically correct award for this year, last year Michael Sams won it. No one would know who Michael Sams was had he not came out. To ESPN this was courageous, when the truth of the matter is Sams did it in order to market himself. Nothing courageous about that.
Jenner could end up being Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Hell, Jenner could even win the Nobel Peace Prize.

Wanna bet that Vanity Fair did a little digital magic for the cover? If they could make Dustin Hoffman look like Tootsie with a ton of makeup and soft photography way back when, imagine what they can do today. I saw a tabloid photo of Jenner a couple of months ago and he looked like a side show freak. Now he looks better than Jane Fonda who is (correct me if I'm wrong) an authentic genetic woman. You don't want to be around when the makeup and the padding comes off.

Of course they did. All magazines use editing. All the photos you see in magazines are edited. None of the people really look that good in real life.

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

courage ?? idiocy is more like it, what the hell did he do with his cock and balls, must not have had any in the first place, :up: until "SHE" has the ability to become pregnant, "HE" is NOT a "SHE" !!

So now a woman has to be fertile in order to be a woman? So if someone is genetically female, and has been raised as that gender as well (and mentally believes herself to be female), she's actually still not a "real" woman if she cannot have children?

Go fuck yourself.

That is a completely different thing. Apples and oranges. Being born a female with reproductive organs that don't function or don't function correctly is completely different and that is still a female.

As mentioned earlier he'll now receive ESPN's politically correct award for this year, last year Michael Sams won it. No one would know who Michael Sams was had he not came out. To ESPN this was courageous, when the truth of the matter is Sams did it in order to market himself. Nothing courageous about that.
Jenner could end up being Time Magazine's Person of the Year. Hell, Jenner could even win the Nobel Peace Prize.

There's no doubt the left will be busy heaping praise on him going forward every time he farts.
They'll soon be comparing him to Ghandi, and will call for Tibetan summit between Jenner and the Dalai Lama.

O' Caitlyn, what is the meaning of life ?

There's no doubt the left will be busy heaping praise on him going forward every time he farts.
They'll soon be comparing him to Ghandi, and will call for Tibetan summit between Jenner and the Dalai Lama.

O' Caitlyn, what is the meaning of life ?
And she will reply, "Nice tits".

Ewww!
Now that said maybe he/she has empowered others to follow thru on their true feelings?

David-Bowie-in-Drag--107045.jpg

I was just listening to NPR, the host was interviewing a tranny out of the UK discussing this 'historic moment.
At one point the tranny remarked "No one is born male or female".

Got that everyone ?

“If I was lying on my deathbed and I had kept this secret and never ever did anything about it, I would be lying there saying, ‘You just blew your entire life.’ ”

556c7a224ae56e586e457d3e_vf-cover-bruce-jenner-july-2015.jpg

This takes real courage and like it or not, she is a role model for anyone who is trying to live a genuine life.

She's luckier than most however in that she has the money to protect herself from the sexually insecure bullies.

OTOH, the whole Kardasian thing is just SO nutty.

Brave and courageous ????

Are you kidding me!

Get's interviewed in prime time.
Get's the cover of a magazine.
Get's photographed by a famous photographer...
Get's a reality TV show......
Get's the cover of at least one newspaper in NY.....
The praise on Facebook and twitter is off the charts....
ESPN will give him/her an award....
The guy was a joke on the Kardashian TV show now he/she will probably get a three picture deal with Hollywood.
Everything is coming up roses for the guy.

Try doing this with ISIS around...That would be brave or courageous.

Wanna bet that Vanity Fair did a little digital magic for the cover? If they could make Dustin Hoffman look like Tootsie with a ton of makeup and soft photography way back when, imagine what they can do today. I saw a tabloid photo of Jenner a couple of months ago and he looked like a side show freak. Now he looks better than Jane Fonda who is (correct me if I'm wrong) an authentic genetic woman. You don't want to be around when the makeup and the padding comes off.

There's no doubt there's been extensive air brushing and as you say digital magic.

You mean the same thing that happens to literally every cover model ever? Do you even have the slightest clue how photoshopped women are?

Look pal I'm not new to this. I've seen pics that were so airbrushed that even a tornado would blush.

Unless you don't accept what is going on should be blasted all over the media, then you are a hater.

This isn't live and let live, its accept and approve or be ridiculed.

no. it's basically... this is who she is. and she has as much right to her identity as anyone else. there is no reason to want to closet her or silence her but for bigotry...,.

last I checked someone else's discomfort is not a reason for silence. and absent discussion, there can never be accemptance. she's entitled to simple human dignity.

At the expense of me being forced to call a guy a girl...

And don't go into discomfort, because its only "approved" discomfort that counts with your side of the aisle. Anyone else has to just shut the hell up.

Quit making ridiculous claims. Nobody is forcing you to call Jenner anything. I'm a little creaped out by the entire thing too, but it's no more my business than it is yours. People get to make decisions that you wouldn't make. That's their right. If that's a choice that makes her life better, then good for her. Notice I called Jenner her. That was my choice. Feel free to make your own, but don't expect to convince anybody who has compassion for others to be convinced to your way of thinking.

And you're exactly right, I don't have to refer to Jenner as a female, and I won't, because he's not.
You on the other hand are free to go on pretending. I suppose if Jenner said he wanted to be viewed as a Triceratops, you and other libs would eagerly agree with him.

I kinda doubt that, but if I did, it still wouldn't be any of your business. Why don't you worry about things that effect you instead of being such a busybody.

rightwingnuts only stay out of people's business when it's murdering rightwingnut loons

Forum List

Back