Media gets 6% Trust ..

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
mmm .. can I trust this article.. :eusa_doh:

-------
At this point, most Americans are aware of the staggering dishonesty and reality twisting that the mainstream, corporate news media engages in on a daily basis.

And it is showing.

Numbers released by Pew Research show that major news channels like CNN, Fox News and MSNBC are in a decline of prime time viewers.

Even reporters within the major networks have admitted that the media has been corrupted by political and corporate interests.

New Poll Shows Only 6% of People Trust The Mainstream Media

So you are saying info wars and alex are trustworthy? Dude, Goebbels and Streicher would have been proud to work with these guys.

-------
At this point, most Americans are aware of the staggering dishonesty and reality twisting that the mainstream, corporate news media engages in on a daily basis.

And it is showing.

Numbers released by Pew Research show that major news channels like CNN, Fox News and MSNBC are in a decline of prime time viewers.

Even reporters within the major networks have admitted that the media has been corrupted by political and corporate interests.

I can't believe that it's even that high. I haven't watched lamestream media news or read a newspaper in 4 years because I can't trust the contents. When 6 mega corporations own 90 percent of the media and they all have the same agenda? It makes everything reported to be suspect.

So you are saying info wars and alex are trustworthy? Dude, Goebbels and Streicher would have been proud to work with these guys.

umm. clue me in .. "So you are saying info wars and alex are trustworthy?" .. who is alex?

Are you saying that CNN, MSNBC, FOX and the big three are trustworthy? They are a fucking joke...they use blue and green screens to fake that they are actually "on location"...they have ZERO credibility with me.

umm. clue me in .. "So you are saying info wars and alex are trustworthy?" .. who is alex?

I don't trust them. I think they are sensationalistic. But I do think they're sadly still more on point than the msm, who are telling us govt. are our friends.

I will flip through and sometimes park for background noise. It isn't news anymore. It is commentary on the talking point of the day. Even my local papers' "news" stories have become unabashedly pro-Clinton--mainly AP stories--with headlines that don't even attempt to be unbiased.

I don't trust them. I think they are sensationalistic. But I do think they're sadly still more on point than the msm, who are telling us govt. are our friends.

I am right there with you on that. They were the first to report that Soros was behind the coup de e'tat in the Ukraine and they were the first to report that it was al qaeda that actually used chemical weapons in Syria and not Assad...but they do have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills. I get my news from many different alternative media sources and never rely upon one...but I avoid mainstream media altogether.

14021444_1282802968410470_6379803769035482403_n.jpg

I am right there with you on that. They were the first to report that Soros was behind the coup de e'tat in the Ukraine and they were the first to report that it was al qaeda that actually used chemical weapons in Syria and not Assad...but they do have a tendency to make mountains out of molehills. I get my news from many different alternative media sources and never rely upon one...but I avoid mainstream media altogether.

I just look at them as somewhat satirical and somewhat newsworthy. I'll take that over some PR mouthpiece of the globalists.

I just look at them as somewhat satirical and somewhat newsworthy. I'll take that over some PR mouthpiece of the globalists.
Jones has some great guests and whistle blowers on like William Binney. I really like "Caravan To Midnight" with John B Wells. It was his show that I found out about military whistle blower Scott Bennett and how the WH knew about where the funding for ISIS was coming from and did nothing and then persecuted him for pointing it out.

alexa, info wars, etc. Dale got something right with the cartoon above. Vote for Johnson not the stained other candidates.

-------

And it is showing.

It has to be higher than 6%, but then I am basing my opinion on the number of statists we see posting on this forum.

Forum List

Back