Mechanics Of Satanic Enslavement

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ClayTaurus said:
But a good Christian!

Who in no way lives a lifestyle inconsistent with his religious beliefs.

I bet he performs weekly rituals far more eeevvvvviilll than No1 at his lodge meeting. Ya-ba-da-ba-do!

Said1 said:
Who in no way lives a lifestyle inconsistent with his religious beliefs.

I bet he performs weekly rituals far more eeevvvvviilll than No1 at his lodge meeting. Ya-ba-da-ba-do!
A homo minister and Ojibwe or Ojibway teachers of natural wisdom. Good sources :thup:

rtwngAvngr said:
Yeah. Except many of these are masonic sites themselves, and REALLY ARE lies.

You're slavish devotion to defending this new age crap is really scary. seek jesus, before it's too late.

Once again, had it been some "New Age" religion I would never have become a Freemason. It is necessary to be repetitive here, but your worry for my soul is the same worry the Christian freemasons at the lodge have for me as well. Not because I am a member of a Fraternity, but because I am not Christian.

rtwngAvngr said:

Your slavish devotion to defending this new age crap is really scary. seek jesus, before it's too late.

And PLIM's Dr. Kinly isn't new age bs. :laugh:

rtwngAvngr said:

Your slavish devotion to defending this new age crap is really scary. seek jesus, before it's too late.
New age crap?
The Seventh Fire points toward a new way of living and being--the path of spirit, a balance between mind and heart. In discovering your hidden connection to other people and to all things, you will see that your society has lost its way. People are pitted against each other, race against race, culture against culture, rich against poor. This is for your learning. You don't have to accept it nor do you have to create still more struggle. Simply look behind the curtain to see the puppet-masters. You have nothing to lose but your strings.

You will find that the politicians and media essentially are incapable of telling you the whole truth for they have been co-opted by powerful people who do not show their face in the public arena. At all levels, judges, governors, legislators, professors, prosecutors...they could not have risen to their station without compromising truth, honor and justice for political, social and economic advantage.

Still, it is just as troublesome on your Earth Journey to become ensnarled in political struggle as it is to shun it in favor of doing nothing. You can discover what lies behind the curtain of illusion and propaganda, then laugh and take your own freedom inside and beyond. It's your choice to struggle or soar. Come soar with the White Eagles.
:laugh:

http://www.the7thfire.com/politics_and_society.htm

Get a grip. You look like a fanatic.

no1tovote4 said:
Once again, had it been some "New Age" religion I would never have become a Freemason. It is necessary to be repetitive here, but your worry for my soul is the same worry the Christian freemasons at the lodge have for me as well. Not because I am a member of a Fraternity, but because I am not Christian.

Your active naive promotion of satanic lies is what bothers me more. It IS religious. And is inconsistent with christianity.

If you're buddhist, what god do you believe in?

rtwngAvngr said:
So which fact do you dispute?

All of it. Every last word of it. Kinly considers himself a prophet, did you know that? His beliefs stem from what he claims he saw in his visions, and re-wrote the bible accordingly. Kind of inconsistent with Christianity wouldn't you say?

Said1 said:
All of it. Every last word of it. Kinly considers himself a prophet, did you know that? His beliefs stem from what he claims he saw in his visions, and re-wrote the bible accordingly. Kind of inconsistent with Christianity wouldn't you say?
Unless that's RWA's version of Christianity. I think we're beginning to make some progress...

Said1 said:

So you can't name a fact you dispute and are preferring an adhominem attack? It figures. Enjoy.

rtwngAvngr said:
So you can't name a fact you dispute and are preferring an adhominem attack? It figures. Enjoy.

I explained why I think Kinly is full of crap, which would apply to anything that fell under his teachings. Where was the adhominem attack?

rtwngAvngr said:
Your active naive promotion of satanic lies is what bothers me more. It IS religious. And is inconsistent with christianity.

If you're buddhist, what god do you believe in?

I simply believe in a God that created the universe, that it is differently than you do doesn't make it any less a Faith.

Belief in God is a Faith... Belief ABOUT God is a religion.

Buddhism, especially my type of Buddhism doesn't say one way or the other about God, I (like many other Buddhists) choose to believe in a God.

Amazingly as Christians the Christian members of my lodge believe in Christ and that the way to salvation is by accepting the Truth of Christ. The Buddhists believe as I do... The Muslims believe as they do... And so forth.

Here, hopefully this site will help you learn more about the Fraternal order, don't be afraid I know it is a site that isn't based on your dogmatic belief that it is a religion....

http://freemasonry.bcy.ca/textfiles/religion.html

rtwngAvngr said:
That's not particularly new agey. Just relaxed.

New Age to me is basically: "all religions are the same, so be tolerant like us, AND DROP THAT JESUS CRAP RIGHT NOW, DAMMIT."
That entire website is new-age hippy to the T, with perhaps a side dish in cheesy internet marketing a la Napolean Dynamite style. I don't particularly care if you take stock in it, but I just find it rather ironic, given the circumstances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back