McMaster: Donald Trump has the intelligence of a "kindergartener"

From scratch? Are you on drugs? That is daddy’s company that was worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money that he is over.

From scratch? That is the funniest thing I have read I a long time.

Amazing how ill-informed people are, and you are still allowed to vote

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

His Daddy was a middle and low market developer and gave Donald maybe $1 million, not $1 Billion. Fred Trump never dreamed of converting the bankrupt Commodore Hotel to a Hyatt or developing Trump Towers on the site formerly own by Tiffany.

The million was just the money his daddy gave him in cash, the business was worth way more than that. It was worth about $200 million when he took it over in 1971. Which in today's dollars is about a billion.

What's your point? Fred and Donald were related, got it. Are you saying Fred Trump converted the Commodore Hotel or developed Trump Tower?

I am saying that Trump did not start anything from "scratch" as you falsely claimed.

Early Donald Trump was able to do what he did because of his daddy's reputation and his daddy's contacts, oh and the money and business that he was handed.
Oh......you're Fred Trumps boy
Come on in.....what can we do for you?

Yea.....Donald Trump did it all on his own

You have to remember, Trump is the guy that that "clean coal" was a type of coal that was mined straight out of the ground. What more does anyone need to know?

Forum List

Back