McMaster: Donald Trump has the intelligence of a "kindergartener"

Ted Frazier

Gold Member
Nov 12, 2016
5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner

If true, get the turd out of there.

McMasters' problem is that he was one of the political Obama ass-kissers anyway.

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.

This is no surprise to anyone that has ever listened to him talk off the cuff.

Just remember “big water”

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Uninformed sources told me that a guys who built a real estate empire from scratch and has been on Forbes 400 for 3 decades is like dumb or something
All that means is that the suckers who buy his con are dumber than he is.

You are a case in point.

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

5 sources directly heard Donald Trump's National Security advisor Steve McMaster state that mr. Trump is an "idiot" whose intelligence is equivalent to that of a kindergartener.
A 6th source who did not directly hear the statement said that McMaster separately told him that Trump "lacks the necessary brainpower" to understand foreign policy issues:

Over a July dinner with Oracle CEO Safra Catz — who has been mentioned as a candidate for several potential administration jobs — McMaster bluntly trashed his boss, said the sources, four of whom told BuzzFeed News they heard about the exchange directly from Catz. The top national security official dismissed the president variously as an “idiot” and a “dope” with the intelligence of a “kindergartner,” the sources said.
Sources: McMaster Mocked Trump’s Intelligence At A Private Dinner

it's good to have him confirming what we can all tell from the orange sociopath's poop tweets.

Uninformed sources told me that a guys who built a real estate empire from scratch and has been on Forbes 400 for 3 decades is like dumb or something

Yea, and then, after building the empire; stopped at age 69; and started a whole new career--running for the most powerful office in the world; beat all 16 nutless Swamp Creatures in the Republican Party, and then whipped the supposed genius Hillary Clinton, said to be a sure thing.

Sounds like a real dumbass.

McMasters, if he said this, is clearly the dumb-ass....and to be honest, he has sounded like one every time I have heard him speak.

All that means is that the suckers who buy his con are dumber than he is.

You are a case in point.

“No one ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.”

Stick with shit you know.

220px-Trump_Tower_-_lower_part.jpg

Yea, and then, after building the empire; stopped at age 69; and started a whole new career--running for the most powerful office in the world; beat all 16 nutless Swamp Creatures in the Republican Party, and then whipped the supposed genius Hillary Clinton, said to be a sure thing.

Sounds like a real dumbass.

McMasters, if he said this, is clearly the dumb-ass....and to be honest, he has sounded like one every time I have heard him speak.

Why are they on and on about Trump anyway? He's got no path to the White House!

From scratch? Are you on drugs? That is daddy’s company that was worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money that he is over.

From scratch? That is the funniest thing I have read I a long time.

Amazing how ill-informed people are, and you are still allowed to vote

From scratch? Are you on drugs? That is daddy’s company that was worth close to a billion dollars in today’s money that he is over.

From scratch? That is the funniest thing I have read I a long time.

Amazing how ill-informed people are, and you are still allowed to vote

His Daddy was a middle and low market developer and gave Donald maybe $1 million, not $1 Billion. Fred Trump never dreamed of converting the bankrupt Commodore Hotel to a Hyatt or developing Trump Towers on the site formerly own by Tiffany.

donald-trump-9-638.jpg

I heard from a friend that Hillary is a moron who has screwed up everything she's touched in her political career, they suggested a brick is smarter than Hillary.
Are you a journalist or a message board nickname?

Forum List

Back