The intelligence peoples are concerned about Trump.

This was started as a confederation of states, with a weak and compliant federal government necessary only for settling disputes and common defense. NOT regime changing and badgering the states, The states generate wealth, the fed produces nothing. The articles of confederation and bill of rights were provided to limit the federal government's power, not the people's. it has been said that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely, and this is where we find ourselves today, on a runaway power train. It is not so much pure evil as it it the genetic makeup of it and the resistance to change. We have morphed into the dark force that we pretend to fight against, and there is no sign of it arresting it's own behavior.

And incomprehensibly, you somehow don’t know Genocide Joe is even worse.

Proof state controlled msm propaganda works on some.
Biden is acting on the will of the people.

I don't care for what we are doing to aid and abet Netanyahu in Palestine, but I'm a realist that most Americans support Israel. 80% of Americans in fact.

And frankly, it's kind of hard to feel bad for the Palestinians after what they pulled on Oct. 7.

And incomprehensibly, you somehow don’t know Genocide Joe is even worse.

Proof state controlled msm propaganda works on some.

Genocide Joe???? I love how YOU blame Joe Biden for the actions of others. Biden has nothing to do with the Isreali murder of Palestinians, but Donald Trump was DIRECTLY involved in the genocide of the Kurds because he pulled the US military out of Syria.

Trump also told Xi to lock up the Uyghurs and do whatever he wanted:

The mere fact that the American people elected a complete idiot like Donald Trump has emboldened Putin, Xi and other dictators around the world.

The legitimacy of the "intelligence community" was slain by the odious letter of the Fifty-One lying bastards. I presume I need not identify the letter any further.

Trump has pointed out that despite spending untold money and resources on intelligence throughout the world (and unfortunately within the US), they have a pretty poor record of keeping "us" informed about what is going on and what is likely to happen in the foreseeable future.

Yes they fear for their jobs. (Although nobody in "Washington" ever actually loses their job). Why spend X Billions when you can get the same results for half the money?

He signals he wants a much needed reform. Could be controlled opposition, could be an op to get some credibility for the agency back, or he could be suicidal. He needs to look at how that worked out for JFK. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/26/trump-intelligence-agency-national-security-00142968
LOL. Yes, Democrats are scared shitless of Trump being ahead in every single swing state and every single betting venue shows Trump winning so the deep state must think of something.

The intelligence community is concerned about Trump because he's a malignant narcissist suffering from early-stage dementia.
I like how they call themselves the "intelligence community", like it is a 2 lane street with houses and picket fences with kids rolling hoops in the yard. That sounds much more American than black budget cartel.

Biden is acting on the will of the people.

I don't care for what we are doing to aid and abet Netanyahu in Palestine, but I'm a realist that most Americans support Israel. 80% of Americans in fact.

And frankly, it's kind of hard to feel bad for the Palestinians after what they pulled on Oct. 7.
God that’s fucked up. Got anything to back this 80% of Americans supporting Genocide Joe’s genocide in Gaza? That’s total bs.

SHUT OFF MSNBC.

Genocide Joe???? I love how YOU blame Joe Biden for the actions of others. Biden has nothing to do with the Isreali murder of Palestinians, but Donald Trump was DIRECTLY involved in the genocide of the Kurds because he pulled the US military out of Syria.

Trump also told Xi to lock up the Uyghurs and do whatever he wanted:

The mere fact that the American people elected a complete idiot like Donald Trump has emboldened Putin, Xi and other dictators around the world.
Apparently you don’t know Israel couldn’t commit it’s genocide without Genocide Joe’s support.

Please stop posting and get informed.

GENOCIDE JOE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Going the JFK route is problematic.
To say the least. I lived through the JFK assassination and never want to live through another. If it happens to Trump, the first suspects will be the intelligence community.

We still don’t know all the info on the JFK assassination.

Forum List

Back