Even you leftists on here can no longer deny the truth.

Its a fact? Why, because you saw it in an article? Do you really want to go down that road?

Its a fact? Why, because you saw it in an article? Do you really want to go down that road?
you saw that moore was accused and with no actual facts declared it true.
I listened to the accounts of the accusers and I listened to how he replied and I decided who I believed. Its pretty damn obvious and also doesn't have anything to do with this OP. Want to try and stay on subject? What about this source makes you believe it? Its pretty obvious to me that the source is a guy trying to sell a book. Y'all are pathetic, I bet you didn't even read the article.

US Antifa and other Leftist groups met in Germany with al-Qaeda and ISIS to plot Trump’s destruction

It's a fact. They're all a bunch of violent terrorists and deserve to die.

US Antifa and other Leftist groups met in Germany with al-Qaeda and ISIS to plot Trump’s destruction

The same could be said about the right. Also you fuckers worked with Putin last election steal the election so you're dirty as fuck.

I don't support Antifa but hate fascism with a passion.

From the Article in the OP:

‘There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,’ stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

Do I really need to explain what's going on here?

‘There is clearly overwhelming evidence that there are growing ties between U.S. radicals and the Islamic State, as well as several [ISIS] offshoots and splinter groups,’ stated the FBI field report, which was delivered to Acting Director Andrew McCabe on July 11, 2017, and which is being published for the first time in my new book All Out War: The Plot to Destroy Trump.

Anyone that works for religious fascist like the ISIS should be tried for Treason.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that members of the far left and radical Islam are united in their hate for the American way of life, and that they are willing to work together to accomplish their goals. Neither is it surprising that the Obama administration would provide cover for these radical groups, which in so doing, has created a serious national security threat, as he was friends with Bill Ayers, a renowned, and unrepentant domestic terrorist.

BTW, Slade. I've searched the internet, using three different search engines. I couldn't find anything where the FBI denied that this report doesn't exist, or that it is in any way inaccurate. Do you really believe that these domestic terrorist groups would not have met with their Middle East counterparts? Why are you defending them? Are you one of them?

Anyone that works for religious fascist like the ISIS should be tried for Treason.
Don't you find it fascinating that this incredible FBI report that provides overwhelming evidence of an international plot to destroy the president of the USA is being released for the first time in this guys book? Guess we are all gonna have to go buy it we want to learn about this devious plot... what a joke! See its stuff like this that should trigger a red flag on the credibility of the source and the media body that is publishing such garbage.

It should come as no surprise to anyone that members of the far left and radical Islam are united in their hate for the American way of life, and that they are willing to work together to accomplish their goals. Neither is it surprising that the Obama administration would provide cover for these radical groups, which in so doing, has created a serious national security threat, as he was friends with Bill Ayers, a renowned, and unrepentant domestic terrorist.

BTW, Slade. I've searched the internet, using three different search engines. I couldn't find anything where the FBI denied that this report doesn't exist, or that it is in any way inaccurate. Do you really believe that these domestic terrorist groups would not have met with their Middle East counterparts? Why are you defending them? Are you one of them?
The FBI doesn't comment on conspiracy theories like this. That is their policy. Just because you can't find a denial doesn't mean its true, it means the FBI is sticking by their policy. This dude is trying to sell a book. You are a dupe

The FBI doesn't comment on conspiracy theories like this. That is their policy. Just because you can't find a denial doesn't mean its true, it means the FBI is sticking by their policy. This dude is trying to sell a book. You are a dupe
Well, this story is all over the internet, and I couldn't find anything that says it's not true. I guess time will tell. After all, Antifa has officially been labeled a terrorist group. So I have no problem believing this.

Well, this story is all over the internet, and I couldn't find anything that says it's not true. I guess time will tell. After all, Antifa has officially been labeled a terrorist group. So I have no problem believing this.
ANTIFA has been officially labeled a terrorist group? Officially by the US government or Officially by Breitbart?

And of course this story is all over the internet. It takes one wingnut to post about it and then it spreads like wildfire. Haven't you noticed that seems to be the norm now a days. It's called fake news.... Are any credible/non partisan outlets reporting it?

Forum List

Back