The intelligence peoples are concerned about Trump.

Biden is acting on the will of the people.

I don't care for what we are doing to aid and abet Netanyahu in Palestine, but I'm a realist that most Americans support Israel. 80% of Americans in fact.

And frankly, it's kind of hard to feel bad for the Palestinians after what they pulled on Oct. 7.
So why do you support illegal immigration?

The lone gunman tactic may not work if overused.

Most people still feel the JFK assassination wasn’t totally the fault of Lee Harvey Oswald.
CIA&KGB Alliance to Prevent World War III

Oswald was paraded out as an easy target for his assigned killer. His assassination was so obvious that only people who believe that things can happen for no reason at all would take it as presented. The public was in shock and could be told anything, so the amateurish and unrealistic drama got rave reviews.

Last edited:
If the nation does split up, we will be a much weaker nation. The Chinese would love to see that happen.
Birds of a Feather Better Flock Together

China is only a possible threat to the Asian countries, which is none of our business, except to sell, not give, them weapons if they're that paranoiac. Japan, both Koreas, Taiwan, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Brunei must start defending themselves instead of being unmanly cheapskate parasites.

He signals he wants a much needed reform. Could be controlled opposition, could be an op to get some credibility for the agency back, or he could be suicidal. He needs to look at how that worked out for JFK. https://www.politico.com/news/2024/02/26/trump-intelligence-agency-national-security-00142968

The CIA should simply be ZEROED OUT like the Co2 FRAUD.

Homeland Security too.

We need to cut spending and nothing those two things do does anything good for America. Both are filled with Zionist Fascist 911 Traitors, and the CIA, not Iran, was the one shooting drones at our troops in the Middle East...

Birds of a Feather Better Flock Together

China is only a possible threat to the Asian countries, which is none of our business, except to sell, not give, them weapons if they're that paranoiac. Japan, both Koreas, Taiwan, the Philippines, Vietnam, and Brunei must start defending themselves instead of being unmanly cheapskate parasites.
Talk about ignorant...... :rolleyes:

Ah, the old “pooootin” argument. In other words you can’t back up your claim one bit.
`The former orange fuckup has stated repeatedly that he chooses russian intelligence over ours.

He idolizes the pootin.

I am asserting nothing; I am inquiring.

I want to know what lie 51 intelligence community officials told as contended by DGS49 (see post 41).
I got it cats.

The wanker DS49 might be referring to a letter signed by 51 FORMER US intelligence people questioning the Hunter laptop story right before the 2020 election.

They wanted to see the Hunter dick pics.

I got it cats.

The wanker DS49 might be referring to a letter signed by 51 FORMER US intelligence people questioning the Hunter laptop story right before the 2020 election.

They wanted to see the Hunter dick pics.
Ah yes.

If that is what DGS49 was referring to then they would be wrong.

It is a common misconception among Trump supporters because Fox news lies to them so they won't switch to Newsmax or something.

Forum List

Back