mcchrystal fired

Have you observed obie wan as he addressed the troops? Ever observed their reactions? It's quite telling.

Yes, it is

obama-soldiers-cp-652898.jpg

20090407_obamahugsthesoldiers_560x425.jpg

040709_AP090407013458_500.jpg

OH NOES!!! The soldiers are giving the terrorist fistbump!!!

baghdad07_bump.JPG

20090227_shakinghands_33.jpg

Cheap shot, I would think many people would want a pic of the President even if they did not approve of him.

That's not what your wingnut friend Willow Tree said:lol:

Yes, it is

obama-soldiers-cp-652898.jpg

20090407_obamahugsthesoldiers_560x425.jpg

040709_AP090407013458_500.jpg

OH NOES!!! The soldiers are giving the terrorist fistbump!!!

baghdad07_bump.JPG

20090227_shakinghands_33.jpg

Cheap shot, I would think many people would want a pic of the President even if they did not approve of him.

You mean something like maybe the Secret Service Hand picked the people that could get closest to the Pres?

Do not say they don't because you have a few like the Shooter in Texas and others that have gone off their rocker and start shooting their own own fellow soldiers.

If you look real hard in that one pick, I see some sour faces in the back, with that I was forced to be here look.

I know quite a few Service Members that would have their Pic took with BO fro two reasons; to say they did and because their commanders forced them too.

I could post dozens of Pics of other Presidents you despise, that are shaking hands with the Military, but that does not mean they approve of him or like him!

confirmation we find it mildly amusing that he condemns the "conduct necessary", while biden stands right behind him. sober and trying to keep a straight face. vice commander in chief. obama's ego would not permit... the wheels are coming off now..

Last edited:
you heard it here first. source: foxnews. petraeus to replace him.

side note: Obama is an idiot.

Military people need to know and understand the chain of command, and understand the consequences of their own actions when speaking against the CinC.

More evidence our President is a weasel and a coward. It is his right to fire him but one should do so for a valid reason not because they are embarrassed.

The Obama bots need to actually post one thing that the General said that attacked the President.

You mean something like maybe the Secret Service Hand picked the people that could get closest to the Pres?

Do not say they don't because you have a few like the Shooter in Texas and others that have gone off their rocker and start shooting their own own fellow soldiers.

If you look real hard in that one pick, I see some sour faces in the back, with that I was forced to be here look.

I know quite a few Service Members that would have their Pic took with BO fro two reasons; to say they did and because their commanders forced them too.

I could post dozens of Pics of other Presidents you despise, that are shaking hands with the Military, but that does not mean they approve of him or like him!

It's a real shame. We lost a good & honorable man today. His biggest mistake was trusting the Liberal Media. He should have known better. Rolling Stone is one of the biggest Liberal Rags out there. So why did he do that interview? It makes you think he wanted out. I wouldn't blame him for wanting out. It's best to get off that sinking ship anyway. Goodbye and God Bless,General McChrystal.

Wingnut? I didn't catch that part, what is a wingnut? :razz::razz::lol:

Whatever he said was probably Correct :)

Well, so far, Obama hasn't keep ovr 5000 men and women away from their loved ones for an extra day off the coast of San Diego in order to get a photoop. I'm sure they appreciate that.

More evidence our President is a weasel and a coward. It is his right to fire him but one should do so for a valid reason not because they are embarrassed.

The Obama bots need to actually post one thing that the General said that attacked the President.

They can't. The ones I have seen so far all say that he is responsible for those underneath him.

And from what I read, those subordinates didn't even say anything that indicated someone should be fired over.

Immie

Forum List

Back