mcchrystal fired

washamericom

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2010
it's hard to believe that the general and all of his accomplishments, training and wherewithall, just got fired by a guy who has none... only in america.... i cannot reveal my source, only to say that the president had seriously considered one more admonishment, and rising above the situation to keep him on, with a slight change of assign duties. that rolling stone is just a magazine and an american institution, after all it's not like he was on the cover. the rumors that the general went from the whitehouse straight to a bar, are simply not true. rolling stone could not be reached for comment, because the west coast is three hours behind, and anyway they don't get up (exist) before noon. they are however, enjoying the biggest boost in sales since the rock group "stillwater" graced the cover s.e. addendum there obvious clues were that gibbs said yesterday how pissed off the president was. and with obama's giant ego, there is no way he would "let him get away with it". mcchrystal wouln't have stayed even if the prez would have refused his resignation. and by the way, this will be the kind of issue (story) that hillary will use to break with the obamaa policy and administration, and declare her candidacy for president.

Last edited:
The general deserves to be gone. He doesn't respect obie wan and I can relate to that. but he needed to have kept it under his hat til he was a civillian again. Obie will find it a hard task to find a general who does respect him. You don't give respect don't expect it to be handed to you. That's why Arlington and ceremony matter. It's all a cumulative effect.

I wish he would have scolde him and sent him on his way to kill more Afghani's/Taliban/Al Quada/Alpacka/Al nonNike wearing brown people.

The general deserves to be gone. He doesn't respect obie wan and I can relate to that. but he needed to have kept it under his hat til he was a civillian again. Obie will find it a hard task to find a general who does respect him. You don't give respect don't expect it to be handed to you. That's why Arlington and ceremony matter. It's all a cumulative effect.

I agreed with the first part of that. Too bad the momentary flash of reality ended for ya ;)

I agreed with the first part of that. Too bad the momentary flash of reality ended for ya ;)

Have you observed obie wan as he addressed the troops? Ever observed their reactions? It's quite telling.

Have you observed obie wan as he addressed the troops? Ever observed their reactions? It's quite telling.

Well DUHHH most of them are republicans.
It is a side effect of military training.
It does not stick with a few of us though.

Yes, it is

obama-soldiers-cp-652898.jpg

20090407_obamahugsthesoldiers_560x425.jpg

040709_AP090407013458_500.jpg

OH NOES!!! The soldiers are giving the terrorist fistbump!!!

baghdad07_bump.JPG

20090227_shakinghands_33.jpg

Yes, it is

obama-soldiers-cp-652898.jpg

20090407_obamahugsthesoldiers_560x425.jpg

040709_AP090407013458_500.jpg

OH NOES!!! The soldiers are giving the terrorist fistbump!!!

baghdad07_bump.JPG

20090227_shakinghands_33.jpg

Cheap shot, I would think many people would want a pic of the President even if they did not approve of him.

You can't bad mouth the "Big Cheese" no matter how big of a rat you are. What he said may very well be true and not come as a surprise to anybody BUT unfortunately Owe Bama is still the "Big Cheese". All Hail the Big Cheese.

Forum List

Back