McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.

I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
That is because the Dems want their kickbacks from the War Machine. The theft of America continues.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
This isn't about the Dems! It's about your side being so fucked up in the head, you can't pick a decent leader!

Dems have signal they will burn the country to the ground before they negotiate on spending, while blaming Republicans for it. Thus far the spineless GOP have caved. We'll see if the next speaker is a spineless doormat or has a pair.

Objectively, why would the Dems want McCarthy out when he just struck a deal with them?

Super analysis. What is the name of your podcast?

This is nothing to do with the Dems? McCarthy is out because he cut a deal with the Dems, you sharp tool.
McCarthy was out because you fucked up Reps in the House can't agree on anything! This is all on you! You fuckers sound like whiney angry 2 year olds!

If he was dumb enough to try to make a deal with DemoKKKrats, he deserves what he got.

Still it did require some republicans to vote in favor for his removal for it to succeed and it was a republican that initiated the vote. Then Ms. Greene goes on a rant and says Trump is the only speaker she will support.

Others appear to be on that mode. I really do see how that works unless it just silliness by those hard core Trump supporters.

Then to punish the democrats , the acting house speaker told Pelosi to vacate her office in the capitol. It was her old office as speaker. I guess she was allowed to use it for awhile.

Still it took a number of votes for it succeed. I guess it boiled down to we could be at this all night or just remove him

Speaker is going to be a republican so it doesn't matter which one.

Forum List

Back