McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.

I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
Um... the Democrats are happy with the Mexican border. In fact, I would say as this President's term comes to an end we will see numbers that make today's numbers look small as they will be pushing harder and harder to get more potential Dem voters here.
That is what this is all about.

McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.​

Funny how that shit works ain’t it?

McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.​

Funny how that shit works ain’t it?
McCarthy should have made a deal with the Democrats
If he had, he would still have his job

You didn't answer my question. Don't you think spending should be reduced?
Yeah, whip out that lame talking point. Our defense budget has been ridiculous for decades without anybody batting an eye. But now that Putin is attacking the rules based order it's suddenly such a crisis that the government needs to shut down.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
Wrong. Democrats supported McCarthys bill wihout Ukraine funding in order to keep the government open and McCarthy blamed Democrats for trying to close the government. After that, democrats said FU. So before you repeat more right wing crap, this motion to vacate was unnecessary and it was made by a republican.

Concern yourself with the Visa overstays and the 39 countries that can come over here without a visa.

Yeah, whip out that lame talking point. Our defense budget has been ridiculous for decades without anybody batting an eye. But now that Putin is attacking the rules based order it's suddenly such a crisis that the government needs to shut down.
Nonsense reply. What about the billions being spent on illegals HUD, food, corrupt education system. The spending for defense is a Constitutional requirement. The others I mentioned aren't. Your priorities are out of order.

Nonsense reply. What about the billions being spent on illegals HUD, food, corrupt education system. The spending for defense is a Constitutional requirement. The others I mentioned aren't. Your priorities are out of order.
Balance your budget on the backs of the poorest and most vulnerable by your fucking self. And don't forget to congratulate yourself for it.

Balance your budget on the backs of the poorest and most vulnerable by your fucking self. And don't forget to congratulate yourself for it.
I support Constitutional government. Lay your phoney ass guilt trip on some naive college kids.

You're a pedophile, a communist and a fascist. Help me

Wrong. Democrats supported McCarthys bill wihout Ukraine funding in order to keep the government open and McCarthy blamed Democrats for trying to close the government. After that, democrats said FU. So before you repeat more right wing crap, this motion to vacate was unnecessary and it was made by a republican.

Concern yourself with the Visa overstays and the 39 countries that can come over here without a visa.
Why shouldn't the bloated government be shut down after spending more money than it takes in?

The necessary things like Defense and even SS and Medicare will continue. What the hell else do we need? We sure as hell don't need to be providing welfare for the Illegals or ghetto Negroes or giving EV subusidies or funding electric buses for India, do we?

Why shouldn't the bloated government be shut down after spending more money than it takes in?

The necessary things like Defense and even SS and Medicare will continue. What the hell else do we need? We sure as hell don't need to be providing welfare for the Illegals or ghetto Negroes or giving EV subusidies or funding electric buses for India, do we?
What we need is another tax cut for billionaires

Forum List

Back