McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
McCarthy didn’t negotiate with Dems for their support.

He should have.

He screwed them on J6 and the Biden impeachment inquiry. Good riddance!

Just hours before his removal, he falsely blamed Democrats for almost shutting down the government. You shouldn't shit on someone, and then expect them to save you.

McCarthy didn’t negotiate with Dems for their support.

He should have.
I don't think he could negotiate with the dems, because giving them anything would cost him votes. The tea party was actually in a position to be an adult in the room, but even after the gop negotiated between its own TP and centrists/moderates (whatever) ... the tea party voted against the gop's OWN CR.

So, McCarthy moved a bill to keep the govt open. Even so, don't tell me that every gop House member's philosophy would be better filled with a 24 budget smaller than 23's. That's what the TP pissed away. Even with no tax hikes. They could have passed that budget and asked voters for a referendum. Instead, they got Pelosi and Hoyer to move to smaller offices. LOL

We are so fucked ... we are literally down to Jeffries as the hinge in budget talks.

Republicans called for the vote, and could have saved his speakership. It was a family fight. Democrats weren't involved.

MCarthy was voted out BECAUSE he lied and broke his promise and cut a back room deal with Dems.

Then Dems vote him out. :auiqs.jpg:

This CR is all about Ukraine money, it is all the Dems care about.

Dems wanted BILLIONS MORE FOR UKRAINE.

Fuck that! Lets spend our tax money on the US….sorry if I do not like giving billions to corrupt Ukraine Oligarchs.

Is the money being audited. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How much are the ruling class in Ukraine putting in their pockets?

Last edited:

Since 2010 when Nancy Piglosi, enacted the "we must pass the bill, before we can see it, Obammycare", right after that John Crybaby Bohner, picked up the gavel and said "we Republicans cant do anything unless you give us the Senate". So two years later and another 3.8 trillion dollars added to the debt, we finally got Turkey Neck Bitch McConnel as the Majority Leader of the Senate, which then was said we need a Republican President before we could do anything. During the last year of 2018 Crybaby decided to step down as speaker, so the Republican, put the Granny Killer, Paul Ryan, RINO, in is place, since Eric Cantor(R-Va) next in line was voted out by NoVa. Paul and Bitch in 2021 went along with the Democrats who pushed upon the US, a insurrection against the government, with a Russian Collusion Hoax, bought and paid for by the Hilterly Clinton Campaign, so did not work with the new President Trump. After two years, and President Trump still getting most of MAGA done without the help of Granny Killer and Bitch, Paul stepped down and 15 attempts later McCarthy assumed the Speakership on condition to balance the budget and not work with the Marxist agenda. McCarthy did neither, so that was why he got booted out of the speakership, and now for a shakeup again. Go against the US citizens you dont last long, you fund wars in Ukraine, you dont last long. You allow a rogue government agency to allow millions of diseased illegals to cross the southern border, you dont last long. Time for the Republicans to bring it on to the Marxist/Demofascists, for it is the Democrat Party that has so screwed over the people of the US.

MCarthy was voted out BECAUSE he lied and broke his promise and cut a back room deal with Dems.

Then Dems vote him out. :auiqs.jpg:

This CR is all about Ukraine money, it is all the Dems care about.
Repubs called the vote. Repubs could have saved his seat. And you want to blame democrats for not overruling what your party wanted?

This is going to be the end of the Republican rule in the House of Representatives.

The infighting is going to destroy them pure and simple.

Because the Government shutdown is still looming.

Look,
A new Speaker has to run and get elected and then solidify his position well enough to get a budget passed.

That's a very tall order. IOW impossible because of the "it's all about me" mentality going on as well as the oppositional politics the Republicans have been playing.

What eventually will happen is nothing that the Republicans want.
Ukraine will get funded.
More debt will be incurred by our Government.
The debt ceiling will be raised.
Nothing will change on the Southern Border.
And whomever is elected as Speaker will likely be removed in the next election.

The 8 hardliners and whiners will have destroyed the Republican control over the House of Representatives.

Say whatever ridiculous things you want....but nothing will be done that is a positive. Absolutely nothing.

McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.​

McCarthy did make a deal with the Democrats

That he would not shut down the Government if they agreed to his demands on defaulting on the debt

Instead, he came up with a new list of demands

Why would Democrats save his ass?

The commies will do whatever it takes to win. No ethics. No morals. No love of country. Only WIN. Fair play, in their estimation, is only a sucker ploy to be taken advantage of.
Welcome to the new world!
I sometimes wonder why. What is their end goal?

I ask that same question a lot, most of them will be dead before what they're supporting is a reality. The only reason I can think of is money, they're all bought and paid to tow the line, only personal benefit would be the motive for selling your soul.

This is going to be the end of the Republican rule in the House of Representatives.

The infighting is going to destroy them pure and simple.

Because the Government shutdown is still looming.

Look,
A new Speaker has to run and get elected and then solidify his position well enough to get a budget passed.

That's a very tall order. IOW impossible because of the "it's all about me" mentality going on as well as the oppositional politics the Republicans have been playing.

What eventually will happen is nothing that the Republicans want.
Ukraine will get funded.
More debt will be incurred by our Government.
The debt ceiling will be raised.
Nothing will change on the Southern Border.
And whomever is elected as Speaker will likely be removed in the next election.

The 8 hardliners and whiners will have destroyed the Republican control over the House of Representatives.

Say whatever ridiculous things you want....but nothing will be done that is a positive. Absolutely nothing.
Nothing done by the government is the best fucking news to come out of the government. No funding for Ukraine, no funding for lazy ass liberals, no funding for pet projects for those on the hill. Fuck em all, and especially the "Non Essential Personnel", who collect big time money and does nothing to earn it.

Forum List

Back