McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.

I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.
If the Democrats would have saved McCarthy, he would have a bigger target on his back, from the MAGA clown show.

MAGA does not allow any working with the Democrats or you will be destroyed.

Ronald Reagan and Tip O'neil are turning over in their graves because of the lack of any cooperation with the MAGA minion.

You are only interested in discussing issues that have nothing to do with this thread. The topic here is why didn't groomers and pedophiles and commies and Nazis save McCarthy's sorry ass.
If that's your honest opinion, then you ill- equipped and misinformed to be talking about it.

If the Democrats would have saved McCarthy, he would have a bigger target on his back, from the MAGA clown show.

MAGA does not allow any working with the Democrats or you will be destroyed.

Ronald Reagan and Tip O'neil are turning over in their graves because of the lack of any cooperation with the MAGA minion.
You don't want to work with Republicans. You want them to submit.

I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.

confucius reps useless.jpg

You don't want to work with Republicans. You want them to submit.
Absolutely not.
I am an independent. I want my politicians I vote for from both parties to work across the aisle.

I don't know who I* will vote for this year.
Trump vs Biden is ridiculous. I would never vote for Trump, though. I hope the Republicans and the Democrats give us better choices.

Absolutely not.
I am an independent. I want my politicians I vote for from both parties to work across the aisle.

Trump vs Biden is ridiculous. I would never vote for Trump, though. I hope the Republicans and the Democrats give us better choices.
What they want is perfection. I can't afford to drive a Mercedes but the idea of walking instead never crossed my mind.

This is going to be the end of the Republican rule in the House of Representatives.

The infighting is going to destroy them pure and simple.

Because the Government shutdown is still looming.

Look,
A new Speaker has to run and get elected and then solidify his position well enough to get a budget passed.

That's a very tall order. IOW impossible because of the "it's all about me" mentality going on as well as the oppositional politics the Republicans have been playing.

What eventually will happen is nothing that the Republicans want.
Ukraine will get funded.
More debt will be incurred by our Government.
The debt ceiling will be raised.
Nothing will change on the Southern Border.
And whomever is elected as Speaker will likely be removed in the next election.

The 8 hardliners and whiners will have destroyed the Republican control over the House of Representatives.

Say whatever ridiculous things you want....but nothing will be done that is a positive. Absolutely nothing.
What's the difference? If we all vote Prog the nation will collapse quickly. The Prog government will distribute much reduced funds and benefits to a much poorer people. An angry people.

Yeah, whip out that lame talking point. Our defense budget has been ridiculous for decades without anybody batting an eye. But now that Putin is attacking the rules based order it's suddenly such a crisis that the government needs to shut down.
How did he vote on the Trump tax breaks?

What we need is smaller government so that nobody has to pay much taxes.

A concept you stupid Moon Bats never seem to understand.
Fuck the poor, the old, the infirm, amiright? More tax breaks for billionaires.

Fuck the poor, the old, the infirm, amiright? More tax breaks for billionaires.
You stupid Moon Bats don't know any more about Economics than you know about History, Biology, Climate Science, Ethics or the Constitution.

Every cent that is taxed either directly or indirectly affects everybody.

For instance, if you take money away from a billionaire and give it to a stupid bureaucrat then you are losing the jobs and investments the billionaire would have made in the productive economy. The bureaucrat would have wasted it or given it away to somebody that didn't earn it. Like Illegals, ghetto welfare queens, Environmental Wackos or foreign countries. Maybe bailouts of failed corporations that contribute to Democrats or maybe to Union bosses.

If you tax corporations then the tax is paid by the revenue generated from the sale of the good or service. A tax on the consumers.

The correct answer is never to tax more but for government to spend less.

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats will never in a thousand years understand that simple concept.

What's the difference? If we all vote Prog the nation will collapse quickly. The Prog government will distribute much reduced funds and benefits to a much poorer people. An angry people.
You're in the position you're in because the red wave didn't materialize. So in real life you have to deal with the situation as you find it, not as you think it should be.

Absolutely not.

The party can't vote for someone. Primaries

Now the Dems will get a speaker who will not make deals with them.

Shrewd.

No more money to Ukraine! We are at war with a country with 5000 nukes. Wildly dangerous.

Now the Dems will get a speaker who will not make deals with them.

Shrewd.

No more money to Ukraine! We are at war with a country with 5000 nukes. Wildly dangerous.
There are many Republicans who see the importance of funding Ukraine.

No matter who the new speaker is, they will have a Republican party divided. They cannot get conscensus among themselves.

At Least McCarthy was able to prevent a government shut down. A fighting Republican party will probably force us into a government shut down.

Bad, bad for the USA

There are many Republicans who see the importance of funding Ukraine.

No matter who the new speaker is, they will have a Republican party divided. They cannot get conscensus among themselves.

At Least McCarthy was able to prevent a government shut down. A fighting Republican party will probably force us into a government shut down.

Bad, bad for the USA

I dont. We dont give a fuck about UKRAINE. This war is a gift for the MIC and we are in a war with RUSSIA.

SUPER FUCKING DANGEROUS TO BE IN A HOT WAR WITH A NUCLEAR POWER.

I dont. We dont give a fuck about UKRAINE. This war is a gift for the MIC and we are in a war with RUSSIA.

SUPER FUCKING DANGEROUS TO BE IN A HOT WAR WITH A NUCLEAR POWER.
What one person thinks or what a minority thinks does not rule in a democracy. The extreme left and the extreme right do not get that.
You don't get that. Learn how our country runs.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back