McCarthy plays ball, makes deal with Democrats….then every single Democrat stabs McCarthy in the back and votes to remove him from Speaker seat.

What you need is a new speaker who can convince America that the GOP can govern.
Republicans do much better. We believe in law and order, secure borders, low taxes and you're against all of that, not to mention your brain dead President. You guys are pitiful.

Republicans do much better. We believe in law and order, secure borders, low taxes and you're against all of that, not to mention your brain dead President. You guys are pitiful.
You betcha. And you got a whole election year to get it done.

What we need is smaller government so that nobody has to pay much taxes.

A concept you stupid Moon Bats never seem to understand.
Aren't you a useless fucking magaturd? What would you know about smaller government? Your tribe certainly doesn't practice making it smaller. So, go be a hypocrite somewhere else.

What we need is smaller government so that nobody has to pay much taxes.

A concept you stupid Moon Bats never seem to understand.

Taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society

We only have the House. Why did you guys let illegals flood the country? (here comes the refuge sob story)
That's right. You only have the House on a very narrow margin. So I don't really understand where the idea comes from that a handful of extremists have a mandate.

Aren't you a useless fucking magaturd? What would you know about smaller government? Your tribe certainly doesn't practice making it smaller. So, go be a hypocrite somewhere else.

I don't know what you mean by "your tribe" you imbecile. I stop being a Republican a long time ago.

There are not two parties in the US. Just one. The Party of Big Government. The filthy ass Democrats are the bat shit crazy branch and the Republicans are a little more moderate. However, the distinction between the two branches is negligible. They both suck at fiscal responsibility. Just because the Democrats suck a little more really doesn't mean much.

I guess the Dems want someone who will NOT make a deal?

This is why you cannot negotiate or bend the knee to Dems. They are snakes.

Only 5 Dems turning could have kept McCarthy in…..the guy who made the deal with Democrats.

What more could McCarthy have done in the eyes of Dems?

THIS IS ALL ABOUT FUNDING THE UKRAINE WAR. Dems are way more concerned about the Ukraine/Russia border than the US Mexican border….because $$$$$$$$$ to the militayr industrial complex, and thereby lobbyists $$$$$$$$ to Congress.

Bullshit
the 8 fucking bomb throwing fringe motherfuckers who stabbed the other 96% in the back are responsible for this -

not the fucking Democrats.

That's right. You only have the House on a very narrow margin. So I don't really understand where the idea comes from that a handful of extremists have a mandate.
I never said " mandate". Why didn't you guys fix the border when you had the Presidency, House and Senate?

Bullshit
the 8 fucking bomb throwing fringe motherfuckers who stabbed the other 96% in the back are responsible for this -

not the fucking Democrats.
Always remember, when debating a Democrat that they're a liar.

I blame McCarthy. Not the Dems. I find it funny they stab him in the back. They could have kept him in office

I never said " mandate". Why didn't you guys fix the border when you had the Presidency, House and Senate?
You are only interested in discussing issues that have nothing to do with this thread. The topic here is why didn't groomers and pedophiles and commies and Nazis save McCarthy's sorry ass.

The commies will do whatever it takes to win. No ethics. No morals. No love of country. Only WIN. Fair play, in their estimation, is only a sucker ploy to be taken advantage of.
Welcome to the new world!
I sometimes wonder why. What is their end goal?

This is not on the Commies -

This is on the 8 fringe "Republican turncoats.

You are only interested in discussing issues that have nothing to do with this thread. The topic here is why didn't groomers and pedophiles and commies and Nazis save McCarthy's sorry ass.

At least you now accept who it is that you support.
I guess that was worth something.

Still it did require some republicans to vote in favor for his removal for it to succeed and it was a republican that initiated the vote. Then Ms. Greene goes on a rant and says Trump is the only speaker she will support.

Others appear to be on that mode. I really do see how that works unless it just silliness by those hard core Trump supporters.

Then to punish the democrats , the acting house speaker told Pelosi to vacate her office in the capitol. It was her old office as speaker. I guess she was allowed to use it for awhile.

Still it took a number of votes for it succeed. I guess it boiled down to we could be at this all night or just remove him

Speaker is going to be a republican so it doesn't matter which one.

That is not a given.
It would be hilarious karma if all the reasonable Republicans voted with the Democrats for Jeffres, and it was 425 to 8.

Forum List

Back