McCain unsure how many homes he owns

Not really that tough when your wife has the money and is the one investing. It's quite common for people who invest in real estate to have multiple properties. It's a good way to make money and take care of others.

Now when you are busy campaigning to be President 24/7, how the heck are you going to have time to keep track of how many houses your wife has invested in?

At least he knows how many States there are. :razz:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpGH02DtIws]YouTube - Obama Claims He's Visited 57 States[/ame]

Not really that tough when your wife has the money and is the one investing. It's quite common for people who invest in real estate to have multiple properties. It's a good way to make money and take care of others.

Now when you are busy campaigning to be President 24/7, how the heck are you going to have time to keep track of how many houses your wife has invested in?

Quoth Barack...
"I think families are off limits. I would never consider making Cindy McCain a campaign issue," he said. "And if I saw people doing that - I would speak out against it."

On edit:
Sorry, forgot the link.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2008/06/18/barack-obama-lay-off-my-f_n_107912.html

Last edited:

Not to mention there is a prenup AND some of the those were bought for relatives. Such as Megan McCain and an aunt etc..

For the love of God, do you want to completely destroy the country?

I'm ambivalent.

On one hand, if we were to fall into a depression, according to the theories of evolution and natural selection, only the strong will survive. Maybe that will weed out some of the worthless fucks in this country.

On the other hand, it would be such a hassle.

However, I don't think electing either of these men is going to "completely destroy the country."

I'm ambivalent.

On one hand, if we were to fall into a depression, according to the theories of evolution and natural selection, only the strong will survive. Maybe that will weed out some of the worthless fucks in this country.

On the other hand, it would be such a hassle.

However, I don't think electing either of these men is going to "completely destroy the country."

Remember i pointed out that a lot of you conservatives don't realize just how evil/immoral you are because you follow darwinism where the strong survive and the weak perish so by using this theory, you feel you are doing nothing wrong.

Well then lets use the same theory about abortion then, ok? Abortion is ok because we are just animals, right? And only the strong survive, right? Plus, we already have enough worthless fucks in this country.

Charles_Main

AR15 Owner
Jun 23, 2008
Michigan, USA
I have one word for Obama.

Resco

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

I am sure McCain was just trying to be accurate in his answer. After all most of the 7 houses belong to his wife, and 2 of them are investment properties. But feel free to keep having your fun with this stupid ass issue.

I find it funny you guys are all worked up about this, but seem not to care that Obama got a sweet heart deal on his house from a man who is facing up to 200 years in jail, A man Obama helped funnel Millions in Illinois tax payers money to.

It is amazing what you Dem Partisans are willing to over look, and what you think is important.

Forum List

Back