McCain unsure how many homes he owns

This proves my theory that all threads on the internet eventually end up being about sex.

I have one word for Obama.

Resco

People in glass houses should not throw stones.

I am sure McCain was just trying to be accurate in his answer. After all most of the 7 houses belong to his wife, and 2 of them are investment properties. But feel free to keep having your fun with this stupid ass issue.

I find it funny you guys are all worked up about this, but seem not to care that Obama got a sweet heart deal on his house from a man who is facing up to 200 years in jail, A man Obama helped funnel Millions in Illinois tax payers money to.

It is amazing what you Dem Partisans are willing to over look, and what you think is important.

Hey, you like hearing what I heard on air america/nova m radio, right?

Well to put Rezko into perspective, try Jack Abramoff on for size. You can read about him on randi rhodes website. The guy who helped abramoff now works for Mccain. I may get the name wrong. if so, i'll look it up monday when I have real internet. Is it Bob Nay?

Anyways, you dumb mother f'ers want to tie obama to one shady character and ignore all the lobbyists running mccains machine.

Talk about conflicts of interest.

Energy, defense, oil, lobbyists who've ruined america want 4 more yrs.

I told you you weren't an independent charles. way too one sided for that to be true. you focus on all the spin stories about obama and ignore all the evil from the gop.

ps. biden is THE MAN.

He'll tell it like it is, just like me. I always say, you can't discuss with people like you, because you are so close minded and brainwashed.

All you can do with guys like you are continue to point out how/why you are wrong.

They have to stop asking John McCain hard questions, bet they add that to those cue cards he is always staring down at right after " you are John and your wife is Cindy."

Forum List

Back