McCain takes lead in Gallup poll for first time

Weird, but I have heard the opposite too often. This is BS from the conservative echo chamber; they have no ideas, fantasy is all they have.

The Conservative Nanny State
CEPR - America Since 1980: A Right Turn Leading to a Dead End
Republican Corruption
ReaganBushDebt.org

A vote for John McCain is a vote against the fundamental principle of America, the right of the individual to lead their life privately without the government interfering.

Someone call the DNC and tell them they need to debug their election trolls.

This one's spamming again.

in other words, no. bill bradley didn't have to. and Hillary just happens to be the first woman to have come close to getting the nomination...... a correlation?

but in all seriousness... it shouldn't matter what Bill and Hillary do because only an idiot would vote against their self-interest because they are cranky.

Believe me, I don't think Hillary was treated fairly.... but that's not a good enough reason for me to vote for someone who's going to make a mess out of the High Court and has supported the loser policies of the last 7 1/2 years somewhere between 80% and 95% of the time.

Dont think she was treated fairly.. wtf.. I was a Hill fan before she went off the deep end.. Never knew which hillary would show up from day to day... Michigan and Florida were out before they were in... shame on you barack obama, said not 48 hours after she was proud to be on stage with him... Why is she currently being featured in McCain adds...? Why is she talking about catharcis.. she should be talking about getting in line.. My wife, who was a big fan (and was on Hills website), cannot even stand to watch her anymore. If her people dont get in line ASAP hill will never see another chance at the whitehouse. Like I said before, she will be asked to join the ticket in four years. Biden is the man for the job now but will not stay for another term.

Hillary has actually bent over backwards to show support for Obama and to make this election go to the Dems. I don't even understand why anyone is griping that she "owes" something more? What more? Suicide?

I don't think she owes it to Obama ... I think she owes it to the party ... to the cause ... but I fear that she is putting her own self interest ahead of everything else and plans on half-assing it this cycle in hopes that Obama loses so she can run an "I told you so" campaign in 2012.

Dont think she was treated fairly.. wtf.. I was a Hill fan before she went off the deep end.. Never knew which hillary would show up from day to day... Michigan and Florida were out before they were in... shame on you barack obama, said not 48 hours after she was proud to be on stage with him... Why is she currently being featured in McCain adds...? Why is she talking about catharcis.. she should be talking about getting in line.. My wife, who was a big fan (and was on Hills website), cannot even stand to watch her anymore. If her people dont get in line ASAP hill will never see another chance at the whitehouse. Like I said before, she will be asked to join the ticket in four years. Biden is the man for the job now but will not stay for another term.
No offense, Jeepers, but it's your attitude that keeps a lot of Hillary supporters from even considering voting for Obama.

I don't think she owes it to Obama ... I think she owes it to the party ... to the cause ... but I fear that she is putting her own self interest ahead of everything else and plans on half-assing it this cycle in hopes that Obama loses so she can run an "I told you so" campaign in 2012.
Okay, where exactly is she has-assing anything? What exactly do you want her to do?

Try to keep in mind how weak you're making Obama look.

Okay, where exactly is she has-assing anything? What exactly do you want her to do?

Try to keep in mind how weak you're making Obama look.

She needs to do more to get her supporters to realize the bigger picture ... she needs to get out there and tell them something to the effect of what jillian said earlier in the thread ...

but that's not a good enough reason for me to vote for someone who's going to make a mess out of the High Court and has supported the loser policies of the last 7 1/2 years somewhere between 80% and 95% of the time.

There's a greater goal than "getting your guy in" at stake here.

She needs to do more to get her supporters to realize the bigger picture ... she needs to get out there and tell them something to the effect of what jillian said earlier in the thread ...

but the flip side is that, as Ravi said,the BS hostility from Obamaites toward Hillaryites is going to keep many of them from the polls.. might be silly, but they need the Hillaryites more than the Hillaryites need them right now.

And that's the fact jack...

I don't see that as her job. I see that as Obama's job. He's going to be the Dem nominee, remember? Do you seriously think he needs a woman to hold his hand?

:lol:

but the flip side is that, as Ravi said,the BS hostility from Obamaites toward Hillaryites is going to keep many of them from the polls.. might be silly, but they need the Hillaryites more than the Hillaryites need them right now.

And that's the fact jack...

I tend to agree with you here ... you bring up a good point that eluded me ... but surely you realize that both sides haven't exactly kissed and made up yet ... so where is the compromise?

No offense, Jeepers, but it's your attitude that keeps a lot of Hillary supporters from even considering voting for Obama.

Hillary said that McCain is better able to lead this country.. That about sums up what you guys deserve... I thought she would have been a great Veep choice but she should have bowed out gracefully and not tried to slam dunk herself on the ticket.. she and her rabid supporters are to blame for not being on the ticket... I despise that woman and think she is borderline insane but I know whats best for the country.. too bad you cant get passed you emotions to do the same... get over it and get in line.. either that or start investing in coat hangers...

why would she have "bowed out" when she was running close to 50-50 with him.

See... this is what you guys aren't *getting*... you need to stop that... or you're going to lose.... strike that... or WE'RE going to lose.

I don't see that as her job. I see that as Obama's job. He's going to be the Dem nominee, remember? Do you seriously think he needs a woman to hold his hand?

:lol:

I seriously think he needs a woman to help him out when people are going against their own best interests out of sheer loyalty to her.

Hillary said that McCain is better able to lead this country.. That about sums up what you guys deserve... I thought she would have been a great Veep choice but she should have bowed out gracefully and not tried to slam dunk herself on the ticket.. she and her rabid supporters are to blame for not being on the ticket... I despise that woman and think she is borderline insane but I know whats best for the country.. too bad you cant get passed you emotions to do the same... get over it and get in line.. either that or start investing in coat hangers...

See... this is what you guys aren't *getting*... you need to stop that... or you're going to lose.... strike that... or WE'RE going to lose.
YOU know what's best for the country...talk about arrogant.

I'll admit I was mad that Obama's camp portrayed her as a racist, but I've got beyond that...it's just politics, same as her claims about McCain. Both were trying to win the nomination. It isn't my emotions that are preventing me from trusting Obama...it's that he flipped on FISA and off shore drilling, and that he didn't even have the balls to make a clear statement about when life began to a bunch of fundies.

I'm not going to lose anything. The Dems have Congress all sown up, and IMO it is better to have an opposite in the White House, all things being equal.

In a funny way, I'm trying to help you out. But be my guest, keep portraying Hillary as insane and her supporters as traitors.

I despise that woman and think she is borderline insane but I know whats best for the country.. too bad you cant get passed you emotions to do the same... get over it and get in line.. either that or start investing in coat hangers... **

jeepers creepers, jeepers! you're the one who sounds a bit overly emotional here! :eusa_whistle:
talk about the fear factor! **

jeepers creepers, jeepers! you're the one who sounds a bit overly emotional here! :eusa_whistle:
talk about the fear factor! **
Yeah, there's something really sick about being threatened with coathanger death...though I tried my best to ignore it.

Women are to be controlled, eh?

Yeah, there's something really sick about being threatened with coathanger death...though I tried my best to ignore it.

Women are to be controlled, eh?

sorry for that love tap earlier...i'm still recovering from your mccain bot smears. :D

seriously, do these people think that hillary can tell people what to think?
tonight she will make her speech and people will do what they do, regardless.

some people just can't get over their hatred for the clintons...i've been plenty angry toward them myself, but i know how to sift through my emotions and make rational decisions, despite what jeepers creepers and his obama-bot friends might think.

sorry for that love tap earlier...i'm still recovering from your mccain bot smears. :D

seriously, do these people think that hillary can tell people what to think?
tonight she will make her speech and people will do what they do, regardless.

some people just can't get over their hatred for the clintons...i've been plenty angry toward them myself, but i know how to sift through my emotions and make rational decisions, despite what jeepers creepers and his obama-bot friends might think.

heh

Hillary could come to my door and beg me to vote for Obama and it wouldn't make a difference. I can see through pandering. lol. Only Obama can make me vote for him, no one else.

Forum List

Back