8/25/08 - McCain with Leno talking about his "houses"

CA95380

USMB Member
Jul 23, 2008
Central California
I think each and every American is proud of McCain, and appreicate his time spent in the military. :eusa_clap: Just as we should be proud of each and every man and woman that has served before him, with him, is serving now, or will in the future.

But .... McCain is really starting to sound like he is whining - talking about his "Days as a POW" - being the reason for everything has happened to him since! :doubt:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4OfQH4fJXmU]YouTube - John McCain on the Tonight Show with Jay Leno Part 2[/ame]

At least he doesn't blubber big crocodile tears like Biden did last night when he was recounting the people he has known who have known people who have been related to people who have actually served.....

I was thinking, you really ARE a car salesman, aren't you????

At least he doesn't blubber big crocodile tears like Biden did last night when he was recounting the people he has known who have known people who have been related to people who have actually served.....

I was thinking, you really ARE a car salesman, aren't you????

:eusa_shifty: Let me re-read that first sentence you wrote above ... I will get back to you, in an hour or two, when I figured out what in the hell that you said. :lol: lol

Soon, McCain's response to every question will be a noun, a verb, and "POW."

I'll listen to Obama speak, it's best to know what the candidates are saying and I just think he's really good looking....

But I run screaming from the room when Pelosi opens her mouth. Or I switch to "Dirty Jobs" or "Verminators" which is a hundred times more relaxing.

Granted McCain deserves respect for his service, but for me that doesn't give me a compelling reason to vote for him. If he would have done more for our vets since becoming a Senator his time as a POW might be more of a factor in my decision.

Granted McCain deserves respect for his service, but for me that doesn't give me a compelling reason to vote for him. If he would have done more for our vets since becoming a Senator his time as a POW might be more of a factor in my decision.

John McCain was better eight years ago, before he switched to the Dark Side.

I voted for him in 2000.

Senator McCain in an uncomfortable situation?

Easy fix just:

batman_dark_tomorrow_pow.jpg

(seriously, this is getting to be like gu911iani)

Forum List

Back