Rudy Giuliani is now hawking his own coffee line

Only by Republicans. Democrats despised Rudy for as long as his name has shown up on forums. They love his trouble. Evil is around here. It is why they still hate Rudy.
You post the dumbest shit. You don't even believe that garbage.

He is bankrupt, sealion.
Years ago there are people who questioned how conservative Rudy was/is. That was when we had a question of conservatives as a legitimate part of the party. Still, Rudy was a Mayor for the people. Unlike the cartoon characters we have now.

This guy must really desperate for income in the fact of the judgments against him. Although, I guess it's better than grifting people with worthless NFT's, Trump Cash, and golden sneakers.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago and he threw it all away out of loyalty to Trump who's let him dangle in the wind.

So?

He is trying to make some money. What's wrong with this exactly?

I don't like Biden but he if he put out some coffee I'd just ignore it and go out because I'm not so petty that I would gouge him for doing so. I'd prefer to gouge him for actual real worthwhile things he has done wrong.

It's kind of sad you're reaching down to this level, it's pathetic honestly. But I should expect no less, you will do anything to be able to take a swipe at anyone who even so much as murmured trumps name, even if that means taking digs at a guy for selling coffee of all things.

I hope the Lord helps you find what you're missing in your life so you can be happy enough to not feel some need to think such pointless and irrationally hateful things. Being a contrarian is a sickness of the soul.

This guy must really desperate for income in the fact of the judgments against him. Although, I guess it's better than grifting people with worthless NFT's, Trump Cash, and golden sneakers.

I still can't believe this man was one of the most beloved and popular figures in America 20 years ago and he threw it all away out of loyalty to Trump who's let him dangle in the wind.

And again, they can't help but to lie, cheat and steal

Giuliani claimed in the video that those who buy his coffee are supporting “a cause of truth, justice, and American democracy.” He added that purchases will support the Call 2 Action nonprofit group, which he said is dedicated to helping veterans and first responders. The nonprofit group’s website promoted on the coffee bags with a QR code does not appear to be working upon visiting it.

So?

He is trying to make some money. What's wrong with this exactly?

I don't like Biden but he if he put out some coffee I'd just ignore it and go out because I'm not so petty that I would gouge him for doing so. I'd prefer to gouge him for actual real worthwhile things he has done wrong.

It's kind of sad you're reaching down to this level, it's pathetic honestly. But I should expect no less, you will do anything to be able to take a swipe at anyone who even so much as murmured trumps name, even if that means taking digs at a guy for selling coffee of all things.

I hope the Lord helps you find what you're missing in your life so you can be happy enough to not feel some need to think such pointless and irrationally hateful things. Being a contrarian is a sickness of the soul.
Well look at how you guys treat any Republican who speaks out against Trump. Talk about cancel culture. Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Liz Chaney.

You can't be a Republican and have free speech. And it's not us cancelling you. It's you.

Giuliani couldn’t be reached for comment. But Dr. Maria Ryan, Giuliani’s friend and business partner, denied that the need for money was the motive for the coffee venture.

“His unfortunate financial situation due to lawfare isn’t the reason for launching Rudy Coffee,” Ryan told MarketWatch.

Instead, Ryan said Giuliani is a genuine coffee connoisseur, noting that “he began researching coffee, coffee grinders and coffee machines” above five years ago.

“He called himself a ‘barista!’ He enjoyed mixing different coffee beans, creating a unique blend of coffee,” Ryan added.

Ryan said Rudy Coffee was created in collaboration with Burke Brands, a Miami-based coffee roaster. And she said she stands by the brews that Rudy Coffee has introduced.

“I am immensely proud of Rudy Coffee in general, but the decaf coffee is spectacular,” she said.

Well look at how you guys treat any Republican who speaks out against Trump. Talk about cancel culture. Mitt Romney, Chris Christie, Liz Chaney.

You can't be a Republican and have free speech. And it's not us cancelling you. It's you.
You only came up with 3 people out of millions who spoke against Trump. Talk about exaggerating things. And by golly they went against Trump first. Biden is doing poorly so some Democrats are against him as well. They want what they call a real Democrat.

Giuliani couldn’t be reached for comment. But Dr. Maria Ryan, Giuliani’s friend and business partner, denied that the need for money was the motive for the coffee venture.

“His unfortunate financial situation due to lawfare isn’t the reason for launching Rudy Coffee,” Ryan told MarketWatch.

Instead, Ryan said Giuliani is a genuine coffee connoisseur, noting that “he began researching coffee, coffee grinders and coffee machines” above five years ago.

“He called himself a ‘barista!’ He enjoyed mixing different coffee beans, creating a unique blend of coffee,” Ryan added.

Ryan said Rudy Coffee was created in collaboration with Burke Brands, a Miami-based coffee roaster. And she said she stands by the brews that Rudy Coffee has introduced.

“I am immensely proud of Rudy Coffee in general, but the decaf coffee is spectacular,” she said.
spare-a-little-something-for-americas-mayor-oh-its-you-mr-v0-55gs8gzp602d1.jpeg

Forum List

Back