McCain or Romney?

Cowman

Cows Have Liberal Minds
Nov 6, 2011
Who do you hate having to get behind more? Who is a more despicable moderate? Are you one of those individuals that actually supported one or both? Or will you choose noone and refuse to vote because of your poor choices all around?

I'm not throwing up a poll, but I'm curious to know how you feel.

Who do you hate having to get behind more? Who is a more despicable moderate? Are you one of those individuals that actually supported one or both? Or will you choose noone and refuse to vote because of your poor choices all around?

This thread is evidence that Mint Raw Money will be the one to redeem and relieve McCain by getting TROUNCED worse than anyone in history by Obama come November.

Gotta love it.

:lol:

I would rather not vote if they were the only choices.

Are you going to not vote, though?

This election?

I most likely will, but I'm not really happy with the candidates.
But if I did vote, it would most likely be for Obama. I'm not happy about his choices, but he has made some decisions that worked out in the end, despite being controversial.

Such as when Romney was preaching to let Detroit go bankrupt.
Obama gave them the bailouts and fired those who needed to go. The end result was that GM is coming back with a vengeance. Romney was reminded of his choice of words when he was rallying in detroit this term.

Obamacare has helped 400,000+ people who aren't as fortunate and saved thousands of lives. But I agree it needs alittle bit more regulation.

What I don't like about Obama is how he is treating space exploration. That affects me directly. the TSA has a budget thats 4 Billion more than NASA's and the TSA's technology is insufficent, constantly being worked on, and could still be rendered useless in the end.

Yet NASA has had VERY little failure despite having a low budget.

And Obama doesn't bring religion into law. Thats a big thing.

I would rather not vote if they were the only choices.

This election?

But if I did vote, it would most likely be for Obama. I'm not happy about his choices, but he has made some decisions that worked out in the end, despite being controversial.

Obama gave them the bailouts and fired those who needed to go. The end result was that GM is coming back with a vengeance. Romney was reminded of his choice of words when he was rallying in detroit this term.

Obamacare has helped 400,000+ people who aren't as fortunate and saved thousands of lives. But I agree it needs alittle bit more regulation.

What I don't like about Obama is how he is treating space exploration. That affects me directly. the TSA has a budget thats 4 Billion more than NASA's and the TSA's technology is insufficent, constantly being worked on, and could still be rendered useless in the end.

There's a silent majority of Republicans and other RWers who are not publicly stating it, but they aren't happy with their party and will vote Obama come November too.

The Republican Party is in for such a SHALACKING it's not funny.

I supported McCain in 2000, but quickly regretted it when he decided to go to war with the GOP when it rejected him. I think a lot of things he did during the Bush years were purely spiteful - continuing to support McCain-Feingold, Gang of 14, etc. (Mind you, this was before I became kind of disillusioned with the GOP myself around 2008). On a personal level, though, I've always respected McCain because of his war service.

Initially, I liked Mike Huckabee in 2008, but he had some funny idea that the central message of Christianity is not "tax cuts for Rich Douchebags", and the GOP actually panicked when he won Iowa. The worst nightmare of the GOP establishment- that conservative minded Christians might figure out that while the wall street goons have the money, they have the numbers.

I found, though, that I could live with McCain, because, again, decent man, war hero, but probably a sure fire loser.

Romney, on the other hand, is easy to hate. Weird Religion, to start with. Says whatever he thinks he can get away with. Made his fortune screwing over working folks. A complete phony and a contemptable human being.

ABO. The "Uniter not a divider" has instituted the most overtly racist, lawless, corrupt presidential administration ever. It makes the previous record holder, the Ulysses S Grant Administration, look like a Boy Scout and Cub Scout Jamboree in comparison.

I thought the GOP was all about "conservatism" now? You know...the Tea Party and all that? WTF happened?

This election?

There's a silent majority of Republicans and other RWers who are not publicly stating it, but they aren't happy with their party and will vote Obama come November too.

The Republican Party is in for such a SHALACKING it's not funny.

Yeah.

I really don't know why they just don't do their own thing instead of being a bunch of sheep.

McCain was much tougher to get behind.

Does John Kerry seem more respectable and electable now?

No.

I dislike both McCain and Romney and I won't be voting for Romney. I voted for Barr rather than McCain last time around. I'll vote third party again. But, that in no way makes Kerry seem any more respectable or electable now.

Well, with the proof that just about anyone (Obama) can be elected, maybe he is electable, but not respectable by any means.

Immie

Last edited:
Couldn't get behind McCain. We all knew any R was going to lose anyway. Voted for Bob Barr.

This time, I'm voting R. Romney may be far from this Libertarian's ideal candidate, but I'd vote for a toaster...a broken toaster...over our current President. And despite the ramblings from our resident Obamabots, I think Romney is going to win, handily.

Either way, it's more important to get fiscally sane Reps into Congress from any party if we're ever to stop this deficit spending. That's my focus.

McCain was much tougher to get behind.

No.

I dislike both McCain and Romney and I won't be voting for Romney. I voted for Barr rather than McCain last time around. I'll vote third party again. But, that in no way makes Kerry seem any more respectable or electable now.

Well, with the proof that just about anyone (Obama) can be elected, maybe he is electable, but not respectable by any means.

Immie

It was basically pointing how how those who get behind Romney are now getting behind an even bigger flip-flopper than Kerry could ever be.

Couldn't get behind McCain. We all knew any R was going to lose anyway. Voted for Bob Barr.

This time, I'm voting R. Romney may be far from this Libertarian's ideal candidate, but I'd vote for a toaster...a broken toaster...over our current President. And despite the ramblings from our resident Obamabots, I think Romney is going to win, handily.

Either way, it's more important to get fiscally sane Reps into Congress from any party if we're ever to stop this deficit spending. That's my focus.

If a toaster is more ideal than Obama, why the criticism instead of the praise with all his golfing? He's not doing any Presidential work while golfing, and yet a toaster would NEVER do any presidential work.

I supported Romney over McCain then and I support him now. We need a business person, and a leader. Someone who has had experiences and has learned the positive and negative side of decisions.

No.

Immie

It was basically pointing how how those who get behind Romney are now getting behind an even bigger flip-flopper than Kerry could ever be.

Oh, I don't know about that. Those are some damned big shoes to fill.

Immie

Translation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

Moo!

Forum List

Back