McCain or Romney?

Who do you hate having to get behind more? Who is a more despicable moderate? Are you one of those individuals that actually supported one or both? Or will you choose noone and refuse to vote because of your poor choices all around?

I'm not throwing up a poll, but I'm curious to know how you feel.

Translation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

Moo!

You're one boring individual. It's like you've latched onto the concept that it's somehow a good insult against me... and thus you use it again and again and again, but it's just so lame. How exactly are you expecting that makes me feel?

Last edited:
Who do you hate having to get behind more? Who is a more despicable moderate? Are you one of those individuals that actually supported one or both? Or will you choose noone and refuse to vote because of your poor choices all around?

Translation?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_EsxukdNXM]Cows Mooing - YouTube[/ame]

Moo!

You're one boring individual. It's like you've latched onto the concept that it's somehow a good insult against me... and thus you use it again and again and again, but it's just so lame. How exactly are you expecting that makes me feel?
:lol: Lame is as lame does I guess.

Nobody's more despicable that you, that's how I feel about it.

Nobody's more despicable that you, that's how I feel about it.

That means a lot coming from you, buddy!

I supported Romney over McCain then and I support him now. We need a business person, and a leader. Someone who has had experiences and has learned the positive and negative side of decisions.
Good summary, AquaAthena! :)

I will always revere McCain for that horrible 7 years he spent in a terrible Viet Cong prisoner-of-war camp. He put his life on the line for freedom as best the situation would allow. This time he did not run, and I hope he knows some of us are grateful to him for the way he was able to survive the horror of all that. He and his brothers are the heart and soul of America and what it stands for.

Separating individuals, Romney has a gift he can give the nation for what it needs right now if he is elected: Firstly, he can pull us out of the constant snafu of being pulled too far left. Secondly and with the willingness of both sides,, he can bring polar ends back to the parameters of what the sleeping giant considers is All-American. Thirdly, with the help of Congress, he can try to pull the rifts between healthcare and insurance companies to nothing with input by all and a better meeting of the minds than "don't read, just pass." Everyone will have to give a little.

We've learned from past leaders that it's the American people who make this land a success story, not just leaders. It helps to have wisdom as the guiding factor, and people returning to their roots enough to know we have to pray with and for our leaders to stay in touch with what's best for the most without forgetting or leaving behind weaker members of society.

Thank you for a thoughtful post.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back