McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

Paywall links ought to be considered spamming. I can get around that but I bet 90% of people here can't.

Are you spamming for the WSJ?

I hate it say it but: I'm glad Obama beat McCain. He's one to sell Americans down the river so fast it's not funny. Not funny at all.

Paywall? Didn't happen to me. :confused-84:
And Trump wouldn't sell America down the river for the right price? Seriously?

Bullshit, copy the page and print it here with a link then.

What could Trump's price possibly be?

He's already a billionaire. He already had it made.

I know this might never occur to seriously obtuse minds, but Trump did not have to run for president and it will not be making his life cushier.

The bottom line is he remembers how America is supposed to be and sees how much it's been perverted.

He didn't want to run for president, but nobody was stepping up and doing the right thing. God bless him!

After many years of feckless presidents, we finally have someone that wants to steer the US back to being the US. That's not a bad thing.

He saw that The American Dream was out of reach for too many and decided to step up.

Can't fault a man for that.
Trump needs to be idolized He needs you fools praising his every stupid word He's sick and so are most of his followers
The f-er pays no taxes makes billions and you still kiss this liar trumps ass ??FOR SHAME

I knew McCain was a traitor when he threw his own presidential election. He's a horrible man and I don't believe he was a.war hero. I believe he was a traitor then, too.

What are your thoughts about presidential candidate Trump, going on Russian state TV and then bashing the USA? And how does that differ from McCain, other than the fact that McCain isn't someone you worship, like you do with Trump?

Trump was on Russian TV?......gotta link?

Here you go!

Donald Trump, on Russian TV Network, Criticizes U.S. Foreign Policy

Paywall links ought to be considered spamming. I can get around that but I bet 90% of people here can't.

I hate it say it but: I'm glad Obama beat McCain. He's one to sell Americans down the river so fast it's not funny. Not funny at all.

I know this might never occur to seriously obtuse minds, but Trump did not have to run for president and it will not be making his life cushier.

The bottom line is he remembers how America is supposed to be and sees how much it's been perverted.

He didn't want to run for president, but nobody was stepping up and doing the right thing. God bless him!

After many years of feckless presidents, we finally have someone that wants to steer the US back to being the US. That's not a bad thing.

He saw that The American Dream was out of reach for too many and decided to step up.

"He's already a billionaire. He already had it made.

He didn't want to run for president, but nobody was stepping up and doing the right thing. God bless him!"

CwOiGZ4WIAArlCw.jpg

CwRKqzUXgAAP0M6.jpg

3b1ba7e365a332cc941c7fa239637472.jpg

75c594b10dda6af926317533dfac1eee.jpg

15623629_369007140141187_6452466554331201536_n.jpg

0540f662f60281ae7cd433eba57aac4140c87c-v5-wm.jpg

13238893_10208317908318222_6398942136814873933_n.jpg

Trump needs to be idolized He needs you fools praising his every stupid word He's sick and so are most of his followers
The f-er pays no taxes makes billions and you still kiss this liar trumps ass ??FOR SHAME

You just self-owned baby. What possible motivation could he have except for trying to make America better? He's already lived The American Dream in spades. Are you saying it's bad for him to want to share that opportunity with all other Americans? Your cluelessness is duly noted.

You just self-owned baby. What possible motivation could he have except for trying to make America better? He's already lived The American Dream in spades. Are you saying it's bad for him to want to share that opportunity with all other Americans? Your cluelessness is duly noted.
Yes all of a sudden he decides instead of f-ing his workers f-ing america by not paying taxes screwing as many as he can with 100's of law suits now he wants to change?? F him and his family

Yes all of a sudden he decides instead of f-ing his workers f-ing america by not paying taxes screwing as many as he can with 100's of law suits now he wants to change?? F him and his family

Yeah, so really you have no point and a lot of anger and angst. You're dismissed. :)

Yeah, so really you have no point and a lot of anger and angst. You're dismissed. :)

President Trump has driven most of these people to borderline insanity, the absolute hysteria is completely pathetic.

What are your thoughts about presidential candidate Trump, going on Russian state TV and then bashing the USA? And how does that differ from McCain, other than the fact that McCain isn't someone you worship, like you do with Trump?

Here you go!

President Trump has driven most of these people to borderline insanity, the absolute hysteria is completely pathetic.

Or an endless source of laughs, depending on how much you are into schadenfreude. :badgrin: At least until empathy kicks in.

Here you go!

"And Trump wouldn't sell America down the river for the right price? Seriously?"

President Trump is a multi-Billionaire, your comment therefore is ludicrous.

Here you go!

So copy it and post it here with a link then.

Here you go!

What is this Paywall you refer to?

Here you go!

"And Trump wouldn't sell America down the river for the right price? Seriously?"

Huh? :confused-84:

What is this Paywall you refer to?

To Read the Full Story, [URL='https://subscribe.wsj.com/awsjsnippet'] Subscribe
or Sign In [/URL]

^

Forum List

Back