McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

He seriously needs to be rebuked.

"This panel is going to ask us to consider whether the West will survive.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

AND here's where he bashes the USA. AND Americans.

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

McCain Blasts Trump's Policies in Munich Speech

It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

You mean like when Ted Nugent implied that about Obama and Hillary - which prompted a visit from Secret Service? Interesting...

Last edited:

McCain was my Senator for years....I always voted for him despite the fact he never got us any earmarks after the CAP that brought Colorado River water to Phoenix since the Kalis had been stealing our share for 60 years. He's clearly lost his mind.....and on foreign soil....he should be recalled.

What are your thoughts about presidential candidate Trump, going on Russian state TV and then bashing the USA? And how does that differ from McCain, other than the fact that McCain isn't someone you worship, like you do with Trump?

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

McCain just released his own new defense budget: five years – five trillion dollar defense budget; a lot of that is aimed at Russia. It is great for the American military-industrial complex, which is what keeps John McCain in office. One of the reasons why he cannot stand Donald Trump and he could not stand to have any change in Washington’s anti-Russia policies… If anyone is hurting American democracy, it’s people like John McCain
‘John McCain passed dossier to make Trump look bad; now he’s trying to save his hide’

And let's not forget: McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans. And looks like now he's trying to help Soros to pull out a coup in his own country.

Last edited:

"implies"? You mean, your alternative facts.

John is in the pocket of the hospitality industry here in Arizona....they like cheap undocumented maids and landscape workers they can blackmail when they bitch about long hours and low wages. I defended McCain for years despite his lousy flying skills, his singing like a bird in Hoa Lo prison, and his involvement in the Keating Five S&L scandal. Not anymore....he's sided with the Rats once too often this time.

McCain is chairman of the Armed Services committee and yet he called a successful mission a failure because he hates the President. It's ironic that he calls himself a hero for being captured and collaborating with the enemy in LBJ's war but he apparently refuses to use the same word in referring to the Navy Seal who was killed in the mission he called a failure.

He says all that from a high tower where he does not have to live with the results of his rapfugees being imported. I would venture to guess that many grandparents in Arizona would disagree with him I know I do not want my grandchildren subjected to what many of these new refugees are bringing into the country. Since it is a Republic all states get a voice what is left into the country as a whole.

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans.
"Soros" is Alt-right speak for "Jews".

You need reporting by everyone every time you pull this shit, it should be considering you Spamming and just Trolling threads.

He says all that from a high tower where he does not have to live with the results of his rapfugees being imported. I would venture to guess that many grandparents in Arizona would disagree with him I know I do not want my grandchildren subjected to what many of these new refugees are bringing into the country. Since it is a Republic all states get a voice what is left into the country as a whole.

And he's never lifted a finger about getting us the BILLION dollars Sam owes us for warehousing his invaders for him. Jan Brewer stuck her finger in the punk's chest out at Sky Harbor about it while John hid up in Sedona.

He's always been an embarrassment to my home state. Everyone in the Arizona Republican Party hates him.

I see no reason why John McCain should not be arrested when he arrives back in Washington DC, he's suggesting that President Trump should be assassinated and also his comments are Sedition, the slug is an American Traitor, he should be dealt with like one and also made an example of as a warning to other Traitors.

Throw McCain in Gitmo.

Forum List

Back