Boom! Trump Has ISIS Command and Control Center Destroyed

Only this could have been achieved by President Trump, a man of patriotism and bravery. It's actions like this that makes me proud to have him as our nation's Glorious Leader.

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/02/boom-u-s-led-forces-destroy-isis-command-control-hq/

Screen-Shot-2017-02-18-at-1.09.02-PM-575x321.png

ISIS is rumored to be frantic trying to find the spies that are painting targets on them for coalition air and drone strikes. Their morale is devastated and desertions at an all-time high. They'll be finished in Iraq and Syria by the end of the year.

With ISIS all but beaten before Trump ever took office, I can see my prediction coming true.

Trump is going to the ride the mop up operation to the end and then claim he won the war.

• Banned
With ISIS all but beaten before Trump ever took office, I can see my prediction coming true.

Trump is going to the ride the mop up operation to the end and then claim he won the war.
ISIS was never beaten under Obama, they expanded. Trump will lay doom and destruction to ISIS as well as their women and children. Their children must be killed.

The left are pissed. For some reason.

Has the the left brought up the crusades yet?

Or Timothy Mcveigh?

They will.

ISIS was never beaten under Obama, they expanded. Trump will lay doom and destruction to ISIS as well as their women and children. Their children must be killed.

That's simply untrue. Just as I predicted months ago, the BIG LIE has begun.

Horseshit....they are now stronger than ever in north Africa thanks to your Kenyan idiot's "leading from behind".

ihs%20isis%20map.jpg

The facts make you look stupid(er).

Horseshit....they are now stronger than ever in north Africa thanks to your Kenyan idiot's "leading from behind".

Your ability to believe lies reflects badly on your character.

Screen-Shot-2017-02-18-at-1.09.02-PM-575x321.png

ISIS is rumored to be frantic trying to find the spies that are painting targets on them for coalition air and drone strikes. Their morale is devastated and desertions at an all-time high. They'll be finished in Iraq and Syria by the end of the year.
Looks like ISIS is beginning to see the light.

ISIS was nowhere close to being beaten...but keep on spewing that BS, loon

You're one of the biggest lying fools on this forum. Fact

Just as predicted, Trump and cult are keen to manufacture this BIG LIE about ISIS.

ihs%20isis%20map.jpg

The facts make you look stupid(er).
Your post is fake news!

Hopefully he won't make a critical error like Obama and pull out to soon. No pun intended. Obama's lack of backbone is the root to all the ME problems

Loser he was and is....

-Geaux

Just as predicted, Trump and cult are keen to manufacture this BIG LIE about ISIS.

You don't have the first clue, you just spew the BS the MSM feeds you.

I am telling you, ignore the left. You will be happier. How you can stomach their robotic answers from soros propaganda. It is truly intolerable. Can't do it.

Forum List

Back