McCain in Munich implies assassins are needed for Trump

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans.
"Soros" is Alt-right speak for "Jews".

You need reporting by everyone every time you pull this shit, it should be considering you Spamming and just Trolling threads.
Ah...so you don't care for the truth? Why are you ashamed of it?

Nobody takes you serious...fact

It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

He seriously needs to be rebuked.

"This panel is going to ask us to consider whether the West will survive.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

AND here's where he bashes the USA. AND Americans.

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

McCain Blasts Trump's Policies in Munich Speech

You mean like when Ted Nugent implied that about Obama and Hillary - which prompted a visit from Secret Service? Interesting...

It's time this crazy old bastard <I used to be a hero but now I'm just a hateful old man> is forced to resign his Senate seat for even implying that Trump needs to be assassinated.

Here's the key part of his speech that addresses potential assassins are needed in this day and age. The rest of the speech is totally despicable but these are the comments that McConnell needs to hold McCain's feet to the fire.

In recent years, this question would invite accusations of hyperbole and alarmism. Not this year. If ever there was a time to treat this question with a deadly seriousness, it is now."

While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944.

"What would von Kleist's generation say if they saw our world today?" McCain asked. "I fear that much about it would be all too familiar for them. And they would be alarmed by it."

"They would be alarmed by an increasing turn away from universal values and toward old ties of blood, and race, and sectarianism.

They would be alarmed by the hardening resentment we see toward immigrants, and refugees, and minority groups, especially Muslims," McCain said.

What are your thoughts about presidential candidate Trump, going on Russian state TV and then bashing the USA? And how does that differ from McCain, other than the fact that McCain isn't someone you worship, like you do with Trump?

Give a link to your claim.

Donald Trump, on Russian TV Network, Criticizes U.S. Foreign Policy
Obama criticizes past presidents’ foreign policies. But how different is his?

Yeah, it was quite tiring listening to Obama bitching about W in the AMERICAN media. But at least he didn't appear on Russian StateTV and bash American policies giving Russia prime anti-American propaganda. Right?

McCain appears to be just another Soros puppet.

Records: Soros Fund Execs Funded Paul Ryan, Marco Rubio, Jeb Bush, John McCain, John Kasich, Lindsey Graham in 2016 - Breitbart

McCain sure worked side by side with Obama's administration and Soros to pull out a coup in Ukraine in 2014. He sure has a lot closer cooperation with Dems than with Republicans.
"Soros" is Alt-right speak for "Jews".

You need reporting by everyone every time you pull this shit, it should be considering you Spamming and just Trolling threads.
Ah...so you don't care for the truth? Why are you ashamed of it?

Nobody takes you serious...fact

I do! You could learn a lot from bodecea.

I see no reason why John McCain should not be arrested when he arrives back in Washington DC, he's suggesting that President Trump should be assassinated and also his comments are Sedition, the slug is an American Traitor, he should be dealt with like one and also made an example of as a warning to other Traitors.

Throw McCain in Gitmo.
But of course you give your boy a pass when he equates a murderous dictatorship with America.
That's fine and dandy with you.
Your hypocrisy knows no bounds!

John is in the pocket of the hospitality industry here in Arizona....they like cheap undocumented maids and landscape workers they can blackmail when they bitch about long hours and low wages. I defended McCain for years despite his lousy flying skills, his singing like a bird in Hoa Lo prison, and his involvement in the Keating Five S&L scandal. Not anymore....he's sided with the Rats once too often this time.
GOD BLESS and listen to McCain

"implies"? You mean, your alternative facts.

Invoking a Hitler assassin is not an alternative fact. One step too far.

"While making his case, McCain — who like Trump is a Republican — mentioned Ewald-Heinrich von Kleist. Von Kleist was part of the group that plotted to assassinate Adolf Hitler in 1944."

John is in the pocket of the hospitality industry here in Arizona....they like cheap undocumented maids and landscape workers they can blackmail when they bitch about long hours and low wages. I defended McCain for years despite his lousy flying skills, his singing like a bird in Hoa Lo prison, and his involvement in the Keating Five S&L scandal. Not anymore....he's sided with the Rats once too often this time.

You loons crack me up, back in 2008 you demonized the man and now he's some sort of hero. Transparent assholes

What are your thoughts about presidential candidate Trump, going on Russian state TV and then bashing the USA? And how does that differ from McCain, other than the fact that McCain isn't someone you worship, like you do with Trump?

Trump was on Russian TV?......gotta link?

Here you go!

Paywall links ought to be considered spamming. I can get around that but I bet 90% of people here can't.

Are you spamming for the WSJ?

I hate it say it but: I'm glad Obama beat McCain. He's one to sell Americans down the river so fast it's not funny. Not funny at all.

You mean like when Ted Nugent implied that about Obama and Hillary - which prompted a visit from Secret Service? Interesting...

Yeah, it was quite tiring listening to Obama bitching about W in the AMERICAN media. But at least he didn't appear on Russian StateTV and bash American policies giving Russia prime anti-American propaganda. Right?
Nah he just made an international tour of bash past policies.

I see no reason why John McCain should not be arrested when he arrives back in Washington DC, he's suggesting that President Trump should be assassinated and also his comments are Sedition, the slug is an American Traitor, he should be dealt with like one and also made an example of as a warning to other Traitors.

Throw McCain in Gitmo.
But of course you give your boy a pass when he equates a murderous dictatorship with America.

Piss off retread. America has gotten more Muslims killed in the ME than any other country on the planet following Obama's obsession with the Muslim Brotherhood and backing ISIS.

Putin's a fucking choir boy compared to Obama and his "kill list" assassinating people by drone.

Throw McCain in Gitmo.
Reasonable ,,reason is a word not in republicans vocab With very few exceptions they're like lice and roaches

You loons crack me up, back in 2008 you demonized the man and now he's some sort of hero. Transparent assholes
""He's no hero I like heroes that aren't captured "" wor

I like my heroes that aren't captured words of the AH in charge

Nah he just made an international tour of bash past policies.

Oh. Obama's allegedly "apology tour"? :2up:

Throw McCain in Gitmo.
Reasonable ,,reason is a word not in republicans vocab With very few exceptions they're like lice and roaches

I agree! I learned a new term today from my retired teacher roommate. She referred to Trump supporters as Educable Mentally Retarded (EMR). OMG, that is so true!

What is the definition of Educable Mentally Retarded?

Show us "demonizing the man"....I made it very clear back then that I admired him but for the reasons I stated, I would not be voting for him. Go ahead and go back and look my posts up from then.

Show us "demonizing the man"....I made it very clear back then that I admired him but for the reasons I stated, I would not be voting for him. Go ahead and go back and look my posts up from then.
Why would anyone want to see that travesty?

Here you go!

Paywall links ought to be considered spamming. I can get around that but I bet 90% of people here can't.

I hate it say it but: I'm glad Obama beat McCain. He's one to sell Americans down the river so fast it's not funny. Not funny at all.

Paywall? Didn't happen to me. :confused-84:
And Trump wouldn't sell America down the river for the right price? Seriously?

Here you go!

Bullshit, copy the page and print it here with a link then.

What could Trump's price possibly be?

He's already a billionaire. He already had it made.

I know this might never occur to seriously obtuse minds, but Trump did not have to run for president and it will not be making his life cushier.

The bottom line is he remembers how America is supposed to be and sees how much it's been perverted.

He didn't want to run for president, but nobody was stepping up and doing the right thing. God bless him!

After many years of feckless presidents, we finally have someone that wants to steer the US back to being the US. That's not a bad thing.

He saw that The American Dream was out of reach for too many and decided to step up.

Can't fault a man for that.

Here you go!

Bullshit, copy the page and print it here with a link then.

What could Trump's price possibly be?

He's already a billionaire. He already had it made.

I know this might never occur to seriously obtuse minds, but Trump did not have to run for president and it will not be making his life cushier.

The bottom line is he remembers how America is supposed to be and sees how much it's been perverted.

He didn't want to run for president, but nobody was stepping up and doing the right thing. God bless him!

After many years of feckless presidents, we finally have someone that wants to steer the US back to being the US. That's not a bad thing.

He saw that The American Dream was out of reach for too many and decided to step up.

Can't fault a man for that.
Trump needs to be idolized He needs you fools praising his every stupid word He's sick and so are most of his followers

Forum List

Back