May be having to leave the board.

The neuro-opthomologist seems to think it's no big deal...

... and that it will resolve itself in a couple of months...

... no driving restrictions as long as I use the eye patch...

... still, is very aggravating.

You upset all us for just "aggravating and temporary"??? What were you thinking Waltky?? :tongue:

And if'n I catch you slumming at those other boards -- I'm gonna hafta cut your Gigabytes..

Good news. Get well...

Granny an' Possum say you should get a 27inch tv and use that as your monitor...and Uncle Ferd sez to get a voice activated software gadget thingy so as you practice speaking again (if you lost that ability), you can dazzle us with what you are working on in the mumbojumbo department.
You can't go. Too many would miss you.

Last edited:
The neuro-opthomologist seems to think it's no big deal...

... and that it will resolve itself in a couple of months...

... no driving restrictions as long as I use the eye patch...

... still, is very aggravating.

Still, you're alive!
Whew cripes that was a terrible thing to do to us old people.

Would it help if we all typed this big?

Yes a little bit bigger font makes the reading easier...

... thank ya'll for the kind words.
Hold down your ctrl button...and scroll up at the same time. Instant HUGE text! That is what I did cuz my eyesight is getting pretty bad. BIG text, BIG monitor. Actually, its a smart TV but I use it as my monitor.
And...if everyone would agree....when in a thread of yours or quoting you, folks use big AND bold text? Whatever it takes to make it easier on you, hon.

OH NO!!!! NOT THE GIGIBYTES....

3523924999_bb88e9feb9_z.jpg

That needs to go. I'll be back tomorrow to replace it with the PG version.. :omg:

Note to everyone:
Follow Waltky. Then when he posts, we will know and can respond with big text.

Would it help if we all typed this big?

Yes a little bit bigger font makes the reading easier...

... thank ya'll for the kind words.
Hold down your ctrl button...and scroll up at the same time. Instant HUGE text! That is what I did cuz my eyesight is getting pretty bad. BIG text, BIG monitor. Actually, its a smart TV but I use it as my monitor.
And...if everyone would agree....when in a thread of yours or quoting you, folks use big AND bold text? Whatever it takes to make it easier on you, hon.
Or he could try wearing his glasses...

Forum List

Back