May be having to leave the board.

What if he's already gone deaf? That comes next to us old farts! Sometimes it comes before we go blind!

going%20deaf.png

Your smiley should be bigger if you want waltky to enjoy it..:abgg2q.jpg:
No man fails to see a shaking pair! Big ones, little ones...no matter how small...get noticed!

:1peleas:
Yes, well it don't matter much for me if i see it or not :boobies: :abgg2q.jpg:

But i Say that i really hope the best for Waltky pretty nice person i should say :)
I'm guessing you are female. Certainly nothing wrong with that! If it weren't for females, the only way I could hold a nice pair of anything would be to use an expensive pair of scissors or to play poker!

...and you're right! waltky is among the nicest posters on USMB!
Yes i am a female, i don't play poker i try and i was pretty bad

but i like to play a bit on the foot loto in France i did win some good one.:2up:

I like to play footsies under the table. I'm not familiar with the foot loto in France. Describe it to me, please.

We play the loto foot on the result of the match for 7 matches

loto+foot+7+N%C2%B075+resultat.bmp

Last edited:
No man fails to see a shaking pair! Big ones, little ones...no matter how small...get noticed!

:1peleas:

But i Say that i really hope the best for Waltky pretty nice person i should say :)
I'm guessing you are female. Certainly nothing wrong with that! If it weren't for females, the only way I could hold a nice pair of anything would be to use an expensive pair of scissors or to play poker!

but i like to play a bit on the foot loto in France i did win some good one.:2up:

I like to play footsies under the table. I'm not familiar with the foot loto in France. Describe it to me, please.

That is still not clear to me.

What are the players trying to match?

Are they picking winners in some sports game?

If yes, what kind of game?....soccer?

What is the meaning of the 1 N 2 ?

I explain then: yes it is the soccer we must play on the matches
Example: Paris against Monaco we have the choice of 1-N-2 which equals 1: Paris is win, N - equal match and finally, 2: Monaco is winner we must play on 7 match of a night:)

Example: Paris against Monaco we have the choice of 1-N-2 which equals 1: Paris is win, N - equal match and finally, 2: Monaco is winner we must play on 7 match of a night:)

Thanks!

I noticed in your example foot loto ticket that several games are marked "N" but also have a mark for "1" or "2". I see no marks for "N" by itself. What does this mean? Does it mean that you are betting that the game will end in a tie at the end of regular time and that the chosen team will win in overtime?

Inquiring minds need to know!

Thanks!

I noticed in your example foot loto ticket that several games are marked "N" but also have a mark for "1" or "2". I see no marks for "N" by itself. What does this mean? Does it mean that you are betting that the game will end in a tie at the end of regular time and that the chosen team will win in overtime?

Yes, the N means that the match will end up equal and we have over times in the soccer at the 90 minutes after it is + as an example 3 minutes more of play (for the time that was lost during the game because of no playing ) and it is often there we must hope that everything remains as we play to win or maybe more goal because it can still have goals after 90 minutes of playing.

And the score count at the end of the game: 1, N, or 2 for every match
And we could play to win on Under game like Liverpool those more hard to find the result.

Thanks!

Yes, the N means that the match will end up equal and we have over times in the soccer at the 90 minutes after it is + as an example 3 minutes more of play (for the time that was lost during the game because of no playing ) and it is often there we must hope that everything remains as we play to win or maybe more goal because it can still have goals after 90 minutes of playing.

And the score count at the end of the game: 1, N, or 2 for every match
And we could play to win on Under game like Liverpool those more hard to find the result.

Thanks a good video. I like the music...and the fact that the whole crowd sings along at the end.

I also like the videos that follow it. Youtube will keep adding videos they think you might like after the one you just watched. Youtube is designed to keep you viewing their videos 24/7.

Cheers!

For this match Liverpool were loosing 3-0 and they finally win after the shots on goal and someone to win £ 100,000 in the end, I had watch the game live and it was really a good match.

Have had another stroke...
... can barely read the screen...
... going to a neuro-opthomologist tomorrow...
... may be the end of my online activity...
... if you don't hear anymore from me...
... it was fun while it lasted.

Awww i'm sorry to hear that, I hope things get better for you . Sorry i'm getting to you now but I just saw this post.
:re:

Be sure you use that therapy. I have seen it work wonders on a stroke.

They have treatments unheard of ten years ago.

My younger brother had a massive. He is now doing fine.

Best of luck to you.

ChrisL:

Doin' better but still have some double vision...

... hope it clears up before I go back to the eye doctor next month.

Thank you for asking.

My brother had that same double vision problem the same week his wife had a mastectomy. Worked out great for them.

ChrisL:

Doin' better but still have some double vision...

... hope it clears up before I go back to the eye doctor next month.

Thank you for asking.
Great time to look at the naked ladies on the internet......you get to see em twice.

Have had another stroke...
... can barely read the screen...
... going to a neuro-opthomologist tomorrow...
... may be the end of my online activity...
... if you don't hear anymore from me...
... it was fun while it lasted.
Good luck to you Walt-from a young rapscallion.

Forum List

Back