Maxine Waters Cleared: How is the right wing handling this?

Maxine Waters Cleared: How is the right wing handling this?

No ethics charge for Democratic Calif. Rep. Maxine Waters - BostonHerald.com

No ethics charge for Democratic Calif. Rep. Maxine Waters

:thewave:

LOL and you cheer.

What a dumb ass. The two parties have covered for each other for longer then you and I have been alive.

Imbecile. The GOP goes after Democrats all the time. When was the last time the GOP covered for a Dem on ethics charges?

"However, the ethics panel said that Waters’ chief of staff, Mikael Moore, did take actions in Congress in an attempt to help the bank and that he violated House standards of conduct. Moore, who is also Waters’ grandson, likely will receive a letter admonishing him for his conduct but will not face more severe punishment, such as a reprimand, by the full House."

D'oh!

Her grandson fell on his sword for her

However, Maxine Waters has been cleared

usmbfrankshieldtranspar.png

Sounds to me like Waters and the committee handled things pretty good in this case. The grandson, however ... I'm not buying his defense.
Of course, maybe Waters knew the implications and sent him to do the dirty work to insulate herself from consequence ???

At any rate, I have a lot more important things to worry about. Her constituents will make the final decision.

Its time the voters in CA voted her out once and for all.

That's never going to happen. Maxine Waters represents an entirely black district. If the mexicans are successful in forcing blacks out, like the way they were forced out of Compton and Lynwood, then you might see a change.

How is the right wing handling this?

fine, thanks for asking.

This was a real shocker, Waters is crooked, the House looks the other way. Either case her district will re-elect the slut.

Forum List

Back